Author Topic: Is Chaos Castle Unlockable?  (Read 977 times)

Offline Brookelas

Is Chaos Castle Unlockable?
« on: March 12, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
Is Chaos Castle unlockable? Or any board for that matter?

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
Re: Is Chaos Castle Unlockable?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 06:01:21 PM »
I have no idea yet, maybe that one is sense all the bowser boards from every MP game that I can think of is unloveable so maybe it is, or I could be wrong

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 06:26:01 PM »
No. Chaos Castle is playable from the start. The only boards that are unlockable are the nine amiibo boards. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Toad, Rosalina, and Bowser each have a board that must be unlocked by its corresponding amiibo figure.

As of now, the Wario board is impossible to get.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 10:29:54 PM »
No. Chaos Castle is playable from the start. The only boards that are unlockable are the nine amiibo boards. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Toad, Rosalina, and Bowser each have a board that must be unlocked by its corresponding amiibo figure.

As of now, the Wario board is impossible to get.
Umm... no?

No one understands that there's actually 10 amiibo boards, the last one being the true unlockable one.
The other amiibo ones I'd consider to be... DLC? Sorta? :P

It's called the Basic Board. You can't start with it on any amiibo - it must be obtained as a token in-game. If you can get one, you can add a Basic Board section to one of your amiibo Boards (but you can do that with any other amiibo character token you find too so yeah).
Idk if you can get the full basic board by collecting 4 Basic Board tokens but we'll see in the future (fyi - you can edit a board before beginning a game so long as your amiibo (the one you're using for the board setup) has a saved board token with it).