Author Topic: My Mario Party...  (Read 1295 times)

Offline StarOfTheParty

• Meeeeeeeeeh
My Mario Party...
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:55:21 PM »
I'm making a Mario Party!! (I know a lot of people are doing it and I look like a copier, but I've been wanting to do this and finally started.) I'm planning on making retro boards and I was wondering which ones I should bring back from each Mario Party (except Mario Party Advance, Mario Party 9, and IT) I'll get into more details later, but for now, here is the beta character logo.

(If someone could tell me how to post pictures, I know, I'm sad.)
P.S. The character logo is BETA and is not the official and not the final roster either. (It won't have internet because I'm not that technical so I have no idea why I named it Mario Party I, I'll probably change it to Mario Party PC)

Oh, and as a side note, I'm making this via Gamemaker, so their will be a few limitations.
MARIO PARTY!!!

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Re: My Mario Party...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 11:17:48 PM »
You can post images by putting the image URL link in between this code [ IMG][/IMG] (<Remove the space).

Also, I love your optimism! Good luck with creating your own Mario Party, I'm sure it won't be easy, so my only advice would be to try to have patience. :)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: My Mario Party...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »
I'm making a Mario Party!! (I know a lot of people are doing it and I look like a copier, but I've been wanting to do this and finally started.) I'm planning on making retro boards and I was wondering which ones I should bring back from each Mario Party (except Mario Party Advance, Mario Party 9, and IT) I'll get into more details later, but for now, here is the beta character logo.

(If someone could tell me how to post pictures, I know, I'm sad.)
P.S. The character logo is BETA and is not the official and not the final roster either. (It won't have internet because I'm not that technical so I have no idea why I named it Mario Party I, I'll probably change it to Mario Party PC)

Oh, and as a side note, I'm making this via Gamemaker, so their will be a few limitations.

Thank the Lord someone else is doing a Mario Party on gamemaker as well! I would love to share code with you and things of that nature for optimization purposes if you want to do so (I'm working on a MP Game via gamemaker as well). Love to see your work in the long-run.