Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Theories  (Read 1398 times)

Offline SmashBoo

• pt 
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Theories
« on: March 08, 2015, 04:55:08 PM »
I'd like to hear from you, the theory is already covered by Game Theory however with the 3rd game out the things mixed up a bit, so what's your theory, your game theory?
EDITED: The theory that I'm talking about is the hidden story behind the series.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:14:58 AM by SmashBoo »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Theories
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 06:33:41 AM »
theory about what...?
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 10:15:07 AM »
I just like the game, the story is a bit of hard for me to understand since when I play the game, I just play for the hell of it... What do you mean about Theory though?

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 11:03:23 AM »
I just like the game, the story is a bit of hard for me to understand since when I play the game, I just play for the hell of it... What do you mean about Theory though?
fnaf story: robot animals are creepy and do creepy things.
hey

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 12:55:15 PM »
lol I don't know, but I guess that it was one night long, long ago at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Chica and Freddy were "dating"  :o, and they got into some disagreements. Because Fazbear's Pizza had bad food, it turned all of its customers into bears. Once, Bonnie and the other Animaltronics accidentally ate it, and got infected. As a result, they became super evil and decided to scare the customers with their jumpscreams. Basically, the lights in the place occasionally turn off, and one of the animaltronics scares everyone. When a security guard came to investigate, Freddy jumpscared him. And to this day, Freddy and his companions jumpscare people who dare to investigate there at night. :P

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Jin Kisaragi

• Is that you..... Brother?
  • Whatever
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 12:03:10 AM »
Desktop fan did the bite of '87 and the puppet is actually Jean Claude Van Damme.

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 09:21:01 AM »
i really don't know because i didn't play the game or see much of 2 or 3 so ill just spitball. my theory is that Mike Schmidt is posessed by an evil spirit of one of the Animatronics and goes into a robot suit known as SpringTrap. idk for the purple guy or phantoms though.