Author Topic: If you were to create new type of mario party mode what would it be?  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Eddy

It is simple Just Tell me what type of mode of Mario party would you create. It needs to Be a main mode Like Bowser Party Or Mario Party Or Amiibo Party.
My Idea is:
Snag Party!
In this Mode, You start of with a hundred Mini stars and your goal is to snag as most of your opponents Mini stars before the game ends. You can set the number of turns. To snag opponents mini stars you need two type of Items Nabbit's sang bag or Bandit's shoe. The former item let you use three dice blocks but only steal 15 mini stars, while the latter let you use two dice blocks and steal 30 mni stars.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: If you were to create new type of mario party mode what would it be?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 02:54:00 PM »
I would do something called Minigame Maniac, where you play minigames in order to even move any spaces (no dice blocks), and the first person to reach the end wins!

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 04:16:38 PM »
online mode...
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 09:50:34 PM »
online mode...
surprised they haven't already tried this
hey

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 06:53:12 AM »
I'd make a mini game mode that is a battleship style where the players are all on random spots of the ocean and whoever wins a minigame gets to shot however many cannons on the map, the players can move when the turn is over though so this could take a while. Whoever takes out all opponents wins!

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 08:30:40 AM »
Oh, and if there were a minigame-like mode, it would be called Survival Mode, where you must clear a minigame with an objective to clear. (My examples are from IT) For example, maybe it's to clear Blown Hover in 45 seconds or less, or to clear Squish You Were Here. Some may even be to get 1st vs hard, super hard, or master cpus.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline brady23

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 11:40:47 AM »
I'd try to do something like Mario Party All Stars and combine elements of different parts of the game. I'd definitely combine the item and orb style of playing into one.

And I'd try to combine the best mini-games of each of the series into a 100 minigame pool.
And the best maps into a 10 board map pool.

Imagine playing MP6-MP8 stages with items and orbs - that would be cool!

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »
online mode...
Yo, there's an idea. Hey, Nintendo, we're still waiting for Mario Party online. :P

I don't know if this would ever work, but I was thinking of a mode similar to Game Guy's room. But the difference is, it's 4 people playing at once, so like 4 people playing Game Guy Mini-Games, the player with the most Coins at the end wins or you can set it to reach a margin (ie: person who reaches 200 Coins first wins). It be interesting to see what each person would bet on and what not.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 02:31:13 AM »
I posted my ideas on a website personally  ::)
But i don't know if that would be equal as advertising it or something  ???

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 02:58:06 AM »
I posted my ideas on a website personally  ::)
But i don't know if that would be equal as advertising it or something  ???
If they were your ideas and you posted here as well, then that would not be advertising. It's your own work. If you post the link to that website, then it would be advertising.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 08:18:52 AM »
Well i did the website myself to show my ideas actually  :P
But for making a brand new type of mario party mode i was thinking of...

"CARD BATTLE" for Minigame Mode:
- It's up from 2 to 4 players
- Each player start with a deck of random cards (10,20 or 30 cards depending of how long you want to play)
- Each round,you put a card on the center.
- Then,we play a 4VS minigame! The winner gets all the cards!
- Sometimes,some cards activate a random event, like starting a battle minigame for 3/5/7 cards, picking the next minigame or calling Bowser for doing a mess
- The last one with at least 1 card remaining in his deck wins!!

Well i would love that for a Minigame Mode personally  :P (That's the most original idea i have actually)

But you know what i would LOVE to see happening?

Mario Party X Monopoly... But you know,not just Mario Themed,but MARIO PARTY THEMED!
You could buy various places of the Mushroom Kingdom and each can make bad stuff happen when a opponement fall on it! (Commonly loosing coins but could also do more like buying the Bowser Castle and making a Bowser Event occuring but being good for you for exemple!)
And they could introduce new spaces to the monopoly and multiple paths and still having the "blue/red space" system with "A minigame at each turn"
That would be so awesome! Also with spaces with CARD SPACE (remplace chance,take a card and hope for the best) LUCKY SPACE (Remplace DK Space) UNLUCKY SPACE (Remplace Bowser Space) CHANCE TIME SPACE (A brand new chance time!!) or BATTLE SPACE. The possibilities would be endless!!  ;D ;D ;D