Author Topic: If you were to create a minigame...  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
If you were to create a minigame...
« on: February 27, 2015, 01:10:12 PM »
Well, if you were to create a minigame for an upcoming Mario Party, what would you do? You may have more than 1 submission/minigame. Be creative! Here are my ideas:
Slippery Swamp: Survive on the slippery platform as long as you can! Eventually, bob-ombs will fly down!
Nabbit Snag: Nabbit will lay either lay coins or goombas. You must jump to avoid goombas! Whoever has the most coins in 45 seconds wins!
Mushroom Bounce: You must bounce a mushroom on a mushroom pad as long as possible. As time progresses, the mushroom bounces quicker. Whoever bounces the mushroom the longest wins!

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
Re: If you were to create a minigame...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 07:03:44 AM »
Those are AWESOME Bow wow! Id make minigames like:
Bankrupt Pay-up: a bank minigame that involves players retrieving the correct amount of money for a toad or something. And there will be obstacles in their path

Can you Dish-it: a MPDS styled minigame involving players to race across plates and silverware while avoiding hazards

Slithery gold: a 2 vs 2 game that involves players to tip-toe out a snake filled chamber while carrying a chest

Attach and hack: a 1 vs 3 minigame featuring the 3 players escaping from the 1 player on a digital computer screen, the 1 player is trying to catch them (by using a cursor) and put them in the recycle bin. The 3 players can hide behind icons and servers though but they'll go away in a few seconds

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 08:27:52 AM »
lol thanks! Another idea is a bonus minigame (puzzle) called Mario Tetris, where you use tetris tiles to create lines. Along the way, there will be Bob-ombs. Clear a line with these and you will bomb some of the surrounding tetris tiles.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline StarOfTheParty

• Meeeeeeeeeh
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 05:20:26 PM »
Fire and Ice: Free for All minigame: Players are in an ice rink giant rolling fireballs melting the ice, but don't worry, the ice comes back after a few seconds. Last one to survive or if you outlast the 60 second timer.

Tricky trails: 2 vs 2 minigame: Players run on a path that gets thinner and thinner carrying a rope with a chest that hold their coins in it. If they fall they start over, they win when they make it to the end.

Fleeting Fight: Battle minigame: Try to make it to the end of a set path first, knock others off on the way to eliminate them and make it a whole lot easier, obstacles will also appear on the way.
MARIO PARTY!!!