Author Topic: Wallpapers  (Read 5464 times)

Offline brady23

Re: Wallpapers
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 07:45:33 PM »
Good website for this: http://bit.ly/1MNaHOM

lame, common sense should tell you that I've already tried doing that  ::)

We can still pretend that your post was helpful

well you're like bad at trying things so

You must be too, since you resorted to an organic functional group as your screen name...

Damn. I Got Pwned. My Life Is Over

Damn right.

Offline brady23

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 07:47:13 PM »

Common sense also tells you that clicking any link on that page would provide you with what you need.

And you're wrong because I already looked at all of those beforehand. Thanks anyways.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »
"Let me start fights with people who have been going here for years, that'll make them like me!"
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 11:26:51 PM »
"Let me start fights with people who have been going here for years, that'll make them like me!"
it worked for us
hey

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 11:50:55 PM »
it worked for us
we have always been the older members though
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 12:02:16 AM »

You must be too, since you resorted to an organic functional group as your screen name...

Damn right.

HOLY s*** DUDE STOP TROLLING ME OR IM TELLING MY MOM.

Offline brady23

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 01:44:20 PM »

Please...why would I care about you liking me because you're an older member here? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:47:37 PM by brady23 »

Offline brady23

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »

Damn right.

HOLY s*** DUDE STOP TROLLING ME OR IM TELLING MY MOM.

Trolling works two ways not one.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 02:39:43 PM »
Brady, you're being incredibly rude to members who've been here longer than you. My initial post wasn't meant to sound malicious and I wasn't insulting you. I was simply telling you that you can simply search on google for what you're looking for. If you're going to respond in such a jerkish way then you should fully expect people here not to like you.
hey

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 03:17:00 PM »
Okay, everyone. Let's stop, please? Brady, I'm pretty sure Matt wasn't trying to be rude to you with his first post. He was telling you what I think anyone would of told you, which would be just to look it up on Google. How you could of responded to him was "okay, I understand that. But I've been having trouble finding some images, so if you know any pics that you already have, I would appreciate it", and bam, it wouldn't of went further than that. That's a completely different post, and you just would of went on your merry way, and so would of Matt and everyone else.

But instead, you responded pretty much like a smartass, which there really wasn't a need for. If you feel like someone is disrespecting you next time, you can just tell the staff, and we'll handle it. Matt didn't do anything wrong at all though, so you brought this upon yourself for people to get at you. Just next time respond more nicely and respectful, and you won't have any problems.

Also, none of this "i've been here longer" stuff. It really doesn't matter how long you have been here. Members are members, just cuz someone's been here longer doesn't mean you should respect them more than someone who's been here shorter than you. You respect everyone equally regardless of their length here, because we're all people. You give respect, you get respect back. Alright, so do you get it now? Just please next time be nicer, and don't respond hostile, cuz people won't like you, and there's not really anything the staff can do if you pretty much make yourself out to be an un-likeable, disrespectful person.

Now back at the topic at hand... I don't really have any wallpapers to give. I'll have to get back to you, Brady. :P

Offline brady23

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 05:02:49 PM »
Brady, you're being incredibly rude to members who've been here longer than you. My initial post wasn't meant to sound malicious and I wasn't insulting you. I was simply telling you that you can simply search on google for what you're looking for. If you're going to respond in such a jerkish way then you should fully expect people here not to like you.

I was offended when you had to use the link that has this as the description "For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves"

I'd be fine if you said "Did you try googling Nintendo HD Wallpapers? They have a bunch there" but you had to use a link that insinuated that I did not know how to use a search engine myself.

I apologize for being rude with you if that's how you felt.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:06:03 PM by brady23 »

Offline brady23

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 05:03:20 PM »
Okay, everyone. Let's stop, please? Brady, I'm pretty sure Matt wasn't trying to be rude to you with his first post. He was telling you what I think anyone would of told you, which would be just to look it up on Google. How you could of responded to him was "okay, I understand that. But I've been having trouble finding some images, so if you know any pics that you already have, I would appreciate it", and bam, it wouldn't of went further than that. That's a completely different post, and you just would of went on your merry way, and so would of Matt and everyone else.

But instead, you responded pretty much like a smartass, which there really wasn't a need for. If you feel like someone is disrespecting you next time, you can just tell the staff, and we'll handle it. Matt didn't do anything wrong at all though, so you brought this upon yourself for people to get at you. Just next time respond more nicely and respectful, and you won't have any problems.

Also, none of this "i've been here longer" stuff. It really doesn't matter how long you have been here. Members are members, just cuz someone's been here longer doesn't mean you should respect them more than someone who's been here shorter than you. You respect everyone equally regardless of their length here, because we're all people. You give respect, you get respect back. Alright, so do you get it now? Just please next time be nicer, and don't respond hostile, cuz people won't like you, and there's not really anything the staff can do if you pretty much make yourself out to be an un-likeable, disrespectful person.

Now back at the topic at hand... I don't really have any wallpapers to give. I'll have to get back to you, Brady. :P

Thank you, I agree with everything you said.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 09:02:18 PM »

Please...why would I care about you liking me because you're an older member here? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Cute.