Author Topic: Mario Party Fan-Game (Working Title)  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Luigiguy567

• Only Luigi can properly hunt ghosts!
  • Go Luigi!
  • us 
Mario Party Fan-Game (Working Title)
« on: February 20, 2015, 02:32:19 PM »
If you have any questions or want to suggest ideas for the Mario Party fan-game I'm making in the future, just check in here! -Luigiguy567
It's-a-me! Luigiguy!

Offline SmashBoo

• pt 
Re: Mario Party Fan-Game (Working Title)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 03:42:00 PM »
You know my suggestion, just look at my name. :P
I wish good luck with the fan-game.

Offline Mister Sushi

• Hi, my name is Ronin and I like almost everything.
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 07:23:21 PM »
CALL IT LUIGI PARTY AND MAKE THE MAIN CHARACTER LUIGI PLEASE DO IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I like sushi but I think you already knew that.
:kingboo:

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
Cool another member making a game! I'm making a MP Game via Game Maker as well :D. Good Luck!

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 10:26:47 AM »
I have many suggestions but how about calling the game Mario Party I, I meaning internet...I'm assuming this game is for the PC :P anyways why not making a separate modes like the New style and classic style, new for the car boards and classic for the open all around boards. Another new thing could be....hang on Luigiguy I'll think of more later :P

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 10:32:46 AM »
Maybe the character select screen could be based off Mario Party 2's? I used to love watching everyone run endlessly.

Also 8 players/online if possible. xD
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:46:14 AM by Toblet »

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »
Alrighty here are my ideas...

Roster:
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Yoshi
-Birdo
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Toad
-Toadette
-Rosalina
-Pianta (newcomer)
-Nabbit (newcomer)
-Shy Guy

Stages:
-Acorn Plains: A board based off of NSMBU's Acorn Plains. Get the stars for 20 coins the classic way!!
-Gloomy Manor: A board based off of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's Gloomy Manor! Plays similar to King Boo's Haunted Hideaway, with the innards changing from the 5 different themes of the mansions.
-Peach's Birthday Cake: A board returning from Mario Party 1, and plays very similarly.
-Comet Observatory: A board based off of Super Mario Galaxy's Comet Observatory. Chase down Lumas holding treasure chests, which could contain a star, coins, or a launch star back to the start. (Similar to Neon Heights)
-Neo Bowser City: A board based off of Neo Bowser City from Mario Kart 7. The rules are simple: Chase down Metal Mario in the day to get a free star, but avoid Pink Gold Peach at night to lose a star/coins.
-DK Stone Statue: A board returning from Mario Party DS, and plays very similarly.
-Bowser's Gnarly Party: A board returning from Mario Party 4, and plays very similarly
-Rootin Tootin Town: A western board that plays similarly to Windmillville.
-Wooly Egg: A linear board based off of Yoshi's Wooly World, and plays similarly to Pagoda Peak. Climb up the egg, and each turn, a baby selected at random will be there which will determaine the cost for the star...
-Baby Mario: 20 Coins
-Baby Luigi: 10 Coins
-Baby Peach: 30 Coins
-Baby DK - 15 Coins
-Baby Wario: 40 Coins
-Baby Rosalina: FREE
-Baby Bowser can also show up and STEAL A star or coins.

-SECRET BOARD: A classic themed board which takes place in a museum with artifacts from previous Mario Parties. Collect a star for 20 coins.

Offline Luigiguy567

• Go Luigi!
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 06:39:54 PM »
OK, I'm back. A few things I need to point out:
1. The car from Mario Party 9/Mario Party 10 has a very low chance of returning.
2. I won't post any spoilers, but the roster will be a mix between Mario Party: Island Tour and Mario Party 10.
3. I plan to include Online Mode with a few features:
 A. Game Room (2-4 Players)- Basically, a host hosts a room for either friends or people around the world to join. You can play Party Mode or Minigame Mode.
 B. Time Battle (2 Players)- Two players try to complete a series of modified minigames as quick as possible. First to complete them all wins!
 C. Minigame Arena (2-8 Players)- Players duke it out in minigames of almost every type. If a player loses in a minigame once, they have a chance to revive, but if they lose twice, they're disqualified. The player who survives longer than all other players wins.
 D. Puzzle Tower (? Players)- A player plays the main puzzle minigame from my Mario Party fan game in order to place in the online leaderboards and get a high score. Players can play a solo round to reach the top score by themselves, or battle others to rank higher in the Puzzle Tower's leaderboard.
It's-a-me! Luigiguy!

Offline Luigiguy567

• Go Luigi!
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »
P.S. Also, there may be some new characters added to the roster.
It's-a-me! Luigiguy!

Offline brady23

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 02:09:01 PM »
Great idea, is there a way you could bring back items from Mario Party 3? Or even combine it with orbs?

Offline StarOfTheParty

• Meeeeeeeeeh
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 04:04:46 PM »
If anything PLEASE make a Comet Observatory board where you actually go around it! That would be absolutely AMAZING!

EDIT: Oh, and it would be really cool to see a trailer of the game, (if at all possible) when your ready for it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:28:11 PM by StarOfTheParty »
MARIO PARTY!!!