Author Topic: Minigames with score...  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Waluigiiiii

• Waluigi is God
Minigames with score...
« on: February 18, 2015, 02:04:28 AM »
Hi,

I noticed that on the pictures and videos we haven't seen minigames with a score... I love this type of minigames... remember the "NEWWWW RECORD" ;D

Maybe we will have a time trial mode like MP9 and MPIT but do you think we will have again this type of minigames?

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: Minigames with score...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »
I know right! I also hope there will be time attack/trial, and I also made up a mode called Survival Mode, where you play a minigame and see how long you can survive. For example, from Island Tour, possibly Squish You Were Here and Great Bars of Fire. But yeah, I hope to see more "score" minigames , as it motivates you to achieve better scores by trying again. :)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 09:39:04 AM »
I really hope we get a "Decathlon Stadium" -like type of mode like in MP 5-6-7 & DS

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 09:43:54 AM »
I really hope we get a "Decathlon Stadium" -like type of mode like in MP 5-6-7 & DS
I agree; I think you should get points depending on how well you do in each minigame, similar to MP9's Boss Rush, but only with minigames.  ^-^

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 09:47:14 AM »
Yeah but there were more depending of the score not of your ranking..
Speaking of which,i hope we get something like that as well in the final game (I would also love the return of the "picking 3 games out of 5" mode in MP9)

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 09:52:52 AM »
Yeah but there were more depending of the score not of your ranking..
Speaking of which,i hope we get something like that as well in the final game (I would also love the return of the "picking 3 games out of 5" mode in MP9)
On the idea of it based on score, maybe every second you survive is 1 point, and if there's a game similar to Tuber Tug (MP9) and Musical Snares (IT), the point values would be very interesting.
I love where you got to pick 3 out of 5 games in MP9 because you got to pick the games and that you would never know who is playing each game until that time comes! That would be very interesting in online because it would be a surprise of what people/friends picked.  :P

Offline Spongyoshi

• It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 09:59:44 AM »
Yeah! If Nintendo is scared of others disconnecting in a long board game,why they don't put the minigame mode online? That could be a nice start!

Offline Waluigiiiii

• Waluigi is God
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 01:16:22 AM »
No news? I saw a Bowser mode with ten mini-games but I don't know if this is the new Time Attack mode or no. :'( Noone choose this mode on all the videos...