Author Topic: Yooka-Laylee  (Read 32003 times)

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
Re: Yooka-Laylee
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2015, 09:27:10 AM »
This game is looking better and better every day.
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »

^And some David Wise music for this. (I don't know to get videos right on the post, maybe Vip can teach me).
You need to have the URL from the address bar to work. Be sure to remove the letter s in "https" to actually show the video; not doing so would just show the URL. Everything else was done correctly. You may wish to put them in spoilers, if you want.

Step 1: Copy from the URL address bar, then paste it in, like this (copy/paste the address bar and video name separately):
Code: [Select]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2SF01LQ9o]Jungle World (Early Version) - Yooka-Laylee Music Extended[/url]
Step 2: Remove the s in https:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2SF01LQ9o]Jungle World (Early Version) - Yooka-Laylee Music Extended[/url]
Step 3 (Optional): Add spoiler tags:
[spoiler=Music Video][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2SF01LQ9o]Jungle World (Early Version) - Yooka-Laylee Music Extended[/url][/spoiler]
Well, it hit a million Pound Sterling, and so they added more stretch goals... nice! And even though we are only on day 2, we'll still manage to take those last two stretch goals today, pretty much.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2015, 11:10:49 AM »

Okay, those should work, all we have for music so far.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2015, 12:06:13 PM »
Another stretch goal met. 1.1 million pounds achieved. Therefore, N64 Shader Mode and the "GK Rap" (DK Rap) confirmed. Only one more stretch goal needed, and it needs 1.2 million pounds.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2015, 12:33:10 PM »
everyone in this topic right now:

hey

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2015, 12:38:05 PM »
what if the company that's making the game ends up getting sued by microsoft

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 12:38:44 PM »
everyone in this topic right now:

Not really. Just because some of us are contributing to this topic doesn't mean we are intensified for the game.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2015, 12:51:16 PM »
what if the company that's making the game ends up getting sued by microsoft
They won't, considering they are using a completely different IP. Microsoft owns Banjo-Kazooie but they don't own the specific game type.
hey

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2015, 01:18:02 AM »
The final stretch goal have been met. The final of the two newest goals. 1.2 million pounds have been achieved. It'll be hilarious to watch the developers play through the game. A walkthrough from them would definitely be nice for those that are stuck and need help in a pinch.

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2015, 01:24:03 AM »
Seems like they're running out of ideas for new goals. I mean, a developer 'Let's Play' series?
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2015, 09:54:52 AM »

New Stretch Goal:

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2015, 02:42:32 PM »
SO HYPED FOR THE N64 MODE!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2015, 08:23:15 PM »
Is it too much to ask for an online versus stretch goal...? :P

Also is it okay to not want orchestral music?
I only mean that if it's for the all songs in the game obviously in which I doubt but we don't need orchestral music on everything tbh, even if it is great sounding.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2015, 12:58:35 PM »
New Character!

Quote from: Playtonic Games
Trowzer is a business-snake whose career never took off. Not that he knows it the smug, serpent salesman thinks hes the bees knees (not that he has knees), and for a little dosh hell teach you some of the slick moves he picked up on the high-stakes sales floor.

Yooka-Laylees creative lead, Gavin Price explains: Trowzer thinks of himself as the best salesman ever, but with his downbeat appearance and 1980s mobile phone, life never took off for him.

Hell take your money and count it (hes an Adder) and because he knows best hell even demonstrate the moves you just bought for you to replicate if you can follow his jiggling.

Character artist extraordinaire, Mr. Steve Mayles described the design process behind his latest creation: I didnt want him to be a snake in the traditional sense, and when Gav suggested he should have shorts on (do I have to add shorts to all of my characters?!), a great idea for this was his body could curl back up through the other leg hole. So hell move with a certain springiness, which will be fun to animate.

So there you have it. We look forward to your beautiful fan art and the inevitable furore surrounding how many pairs of pants hes wearing (or not wearing).

Dont forget you can still contribute to the Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter and thanks a million for your splendid support so far.

Source

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2015, 01:46:56 PM »
The last stretch goal, for 1.5 million Pound Sterling, for Orchestral Music, has been met! All goals have been reached in a mere 10 days! Looks like any extra money will go into improvements on the game.