Author Topic: Alignment Test  (Read 5698 times)

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
Alignment Test
« on: February 14, 2015, 05:22:35 PM »
Take the quiz to see which alignment you are:
http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

I got "Lawful Good" even though I think I just bulls***ted the quiz:

Lawful Good: A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Spoiler: Detailed Results (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:57:42 PM by Ether »

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Alignment Test
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 06:06:37 PM »
You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

mhm, well, perhaps

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 06:12:18 PM »
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

^I agree and I disagree, while I do have compassion toward people of society and even put their welfare before mine, always listening to the rules and condemning others for being who they are is totally flawed (which I interpret in the last sentence of the philosophy). If I had to pick a philosophy for myself, it would definitely be Neutral Good.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 06:33:42 PM »
^I agree and I disagree, while I do have compassion toward people of society and even put their welfare before mine, always listening to the rules and condemning others for being who they are is totally flawed (which I interpret in the last sentence of the philosophy). If I had to pick a philosophy for myself, it would definitely be Neutral Good.

Yeah, I think I'm more in between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral to be honest.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:52:43 PM »
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

I mean, I guess it makes sense to me. I am more concerned about my friends, family, and myself. I thought I'd get Lawful Good, but this alignment makes more sense to me.

EDIT:
Detailed Results:
Spoiler: Results (click to show/hide)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 07:09:27 PM »
You Are:

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Spoiler: Detailed Results: (click to show/hide)
Even though I thought I'd be chaotic good.
Did this test a total of 3 times and got 1Lawful Good and 2 Neutral Goods with very similar results.
This is my most recent results.
I also think this test is broken. :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 08:26:37 PM »
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Excellent.

Spoiler: Detailed Results (click to show/hide)

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 09:50:06 PM »
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Details:

All you do-gooders.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 09:27:12 AM »
You Are:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him/her. Order and organization are paramount to him. He/She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 09:29:33 AM by Luigidenne3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline NathanBros

• Awesome plumber
  • br 
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 12:20:06 PM »
I think this test is just Dungeons and Dragons character alignment oriented, psychological profiles are very complex.
Checkout my Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2015, 03:53:24 PM »
I think this test is just Dungeons and Dragons character alignment oriented, psychological profiles are very complex.

ok

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 03:55:19 PM »

Umm....

Expl-....

Ummm......

Okay......  :mute:

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 04:10:23 PM »
Thank you, captain obvious. i hadn't noticed.

Anyways, i am...

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 11:26:16 PM »
True Neutral

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)
hey

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 05:14:29 PM »
You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager: