Author Topic: 8B1T's Artwork - ~Revival~  (Read 7814 times)

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
8B1T's Artwork - ~Revival~
« on: February 14, 2015, 03:27:01 AM »
**Note - the old topic can be found here: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1260.0**

I usually use traditional media (i.e. pencil and paper) for my artwork. I have used Wacom + SAI at times, and I have also made signatures in Photoshop and GIMP as well; I haven't really done those in a long time though.

Please note that I'm also notorious when it comes to requests - I'm sure I haven't completed Impulse's request from last year, nor Jinx's from 2012 or 2013. Oh well.

Most of these images were done in the past couple of months, by the way.
Spoiler: Miscellaneous (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Birthday Images (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SSBMPL Related (click to show/hide)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: 8B1T's Artwork - ~Revival~
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 07:26:01 AM »
The SSBMPL related drawings are definitely my favorite haha! You've done a lot for this series. How long have you been working on it again?

Also, the bday pics are yazz. :3

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 11:43:16 AM »
These are good 8B1T but how come Timmy gets Ness :T

• au 
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 04:13:58 AM »
@Spirit - I actually don't know when I settled on a roster for SSBMPL -ver. 8B1T- but it would have been last year. Character designs would have started from 2013 or even 2012 though.

@M4E - executive meddling. (duckhunt)

Anyway here's another pic - I'm updating more regularly than ever before! (well, maybe not as frequent as in the beginning of the old topic back pre-2010)

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 07:07:40 AM »
May I be included to with either Kirby or Rosalina's pose and a combination of both and Luigi, please?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:11:03 AM by Luigidenne3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 09:04:38 AM »
How about we kill Luigi and forget that he exists.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline TermFox7

• ★Knight of Star★
  • th 
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 09:57:31 AM »
Your art look so cool.  ;)
i like you drawing more details.

Wow! Staryu very beautiful.  :o

• au 
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 04:00:13 AM »
@LFan - I don't make any promises when it comes to requests. :p
@TermFox - Thanks! I really like your art style too (and I admit that my ability to color is pretty pathetic =_=") - you should make a topic here one day. ;) Looking forward to seeing the second All-Star group colored!

Double image time since I held back on one of them previously

Spoiler: Images (click to show/hide)

Marth is not amused.

Offline TermFox7

• ★Knight of Star★
  • th 
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 08:55:46 PM »
@TermFox - Thanks! I really like your art style too (and I admit that my ability to color is pretty pathetic =_=") - you should make a topic here one day. ;) Looking forward to seeing the second All-Star group colored!

OH!? you have see my arts too  :o
Thank you for you like my art  :-D i usually use digital art more than traditional art.
I will make my own topic soon after i have SSB4 All-Star second group with color finished (only remained dark, light effects and realistic details.) also second is longest time to finish of all All-Star groups. x_x"

You have characters with color version or not?

• au 
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 09:21:21 PM »

Thank you for you like my art  :-D i usually use digital art more than traditional art.
I will make my own topic soon after i have SSB4 All-Star second group with color finished (only remained dark, light effects and realistic details.) also second is longest time to finish of all All-Star groups. x_x"

I've never really done much with regard to color in traditional art, and I feel that I should practise in digital art for that first since it's a lot easier to correct mistakes there xP
To be honest, I'm not super confident with color, and I've been lazy and haven't experimented with it enough. I will one day though (and having color will definitely bring my drawings to life)

I can understand how the second set of All-Star characters is taking a while - so many pretty dresses/armor/details. (Have fun when Palutena arrives in the third group. X3)

Marth is not amused.

Offline TermFox7

• ★Knight of Star★
  • th 
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 07:41:23 AM »

I've never really done much with regard to color in traditional art, and I feel that I should practise in digital art for that first since it's a lot easier to correct mistakes there xP
To be honest, I'm not super confident with color, and I've been lazy and haven't experimented with it enough. I will one day though (and having color will definitely bring my drawings to life)

I can understand how the second set of All-Star characters is taking a while - so many pretty dresses/armor/details. (Have fun when Palutena arrives in the third group. X3)

When i reach about color time, it may give some lazy to me (run to playing game or reading a book temporary).  ::)
Tomorrow i want to relax entire day and start drawing All-Star third set again in day after tomorrow. actually slightly easier than second set and finish sooner.  :)
For Palutena i will decide draw very cute and very beautiful possible for her (because she is 2nd favourite characters in Smash 4). :-D

someday i will show my process art in my topic too.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:46:23 AM by TermFox »

• au 
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 07:13:57 AM »
When i reach about color time, it may give some lazy to me (run to playing game or reading a book temporary).  ::)
Tomorrow i want to relax entire day and start drawing All-Star third set again in day after tomorrow. actually slightly easier than second set and finish sooner.  :)
For Palutena i will decide draw very cute and very beautiful possible for her (because she is 2nd favourite characters in Smash 4). :-D

someday i will show my process art in my topic too.  ;)
Ehehe, don't we all like slacking off at the tougher parts of our art xD
Looking forward to see All-Star 3 ;]

Alright I should have uploaded these last week, but I've been distracted.

Spoiler: Images (click to show/hide)

Marth is not amused.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 09:13:11 AM »
That description is so from you hahaha. The ''forced'' puns and such. Overall an excellent description of all the elements that have been implemented and modified through the last what? 3 years? It'll be about 3 years this summer I believe. Also, I'm happy to see the tattoo is more than just a tattoo now :O

Offline TermFox7

• ★Knight of Star★
  • th 
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 08:17:25 AM »
Ehehe, don't we all like slacking off at the tougher parts of our art xD
Looking forward to see All-Star 3 ;]

This is true story of among artist, that we must slacking off sometime. XD
-------
Spirit look so cool, but his legs look fat.
Haha, Staryu this art look sexy nap and wear bikini  :o Berry this art look very cute now X3
Food look delicous, should i take one? lol  :P

• au 
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 09:44:13 AM »
This is true story of among artist, that we must slacking off sometime. XD
-------
Spirit look so cool, but his legs look fat.
Haha, Staryu this art look sexy nap and wear bikini  :o Berry this art look very cute now X3
Food look delicous, should i take one? lol  :P

Someone else already mentioned the legs. My excuse is he needs all that bulk and muscle(??) in order to recover and also run like crazy. And stuff. (also his boots store all that static so it needs good resistance to remain charged xD)

Staryu is the poster girl for me drawing scantily, so her being in a bikini isn't unexpected

I can't draw food all that well XD

Marth is not amused.