Author Topic: Pizza  (Read 4431 times)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
Pizza
« on: February 08, 2015, 12:26:11 AM »
pizza topic. i hope a fight breaks out in this topic eventually.

my parents homemade pizza is the best pizza i've had; dominoes is the best commercial pizza.
hey

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
Re: Pizza
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:39:07 AM »
Dominos isn't my favorite commercial pizza however it's the cheapest one that is good tasting to an extent. They're online ordering has always had 2 medium pizzas for $5.99 with a coupon code everytime I've ordered; so I do that and get carryout, since it's within walking distance from my apartment.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 03:14:10 AM »
my parents homemade pizza is the best pizza i've had; dominoes is the best commercial pizza.

^This. I eat homemade pizza once a week, so that's good :D.

Offline Nix

• Used Toon Link stare
  • It's super effective!
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 04:01:58 AM »
I'm not really fussed with topics. Anchovies are delish and it sucks that not many people like them though.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 10:21:09 AM »
When I'm home, I usually get local pizza, like the pizza place a block over from my house or delivery from this pizza place a town or two over. When I'm at college, I'll occasionally order from Domino's if I'm in the mood for it, but because I'm on a budget, I just end up having food from the cafeteria instead.

my parents homemade pizza is the best pizza i've had

At home, we would have English muffin pizzas sometimes, and they taste delicious.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 01:37:32 PM »
Dominos due to the deal, I'm not a pizza fanatic though. I eat pizza and blow up in weight...

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 07:48:46 AM »
A fight??.... Anyways I like Papa johns, their pizza is so good....this is making me hungry now :-D

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 05:15:21 PM »
My favorites? My favorite frozen pizzas are DiGornio and a rare type called Culinary Circle. Both of those pizzas are really good. Besides those, Freshetta's is pretty good. I don't really have a worst...
My favorite pizza chains? My two favs are Domino's and Pizza Hut, with Papa John's being the worst. Sorry, it's just that Papa John's has (horrible) taste and service. I've read stories where the staff of Papa John's got angry at innocent customers, and that a Papa John's delivery guy ran over someone's pet dog. No joke. :( On the bright side, both Pizza Hut and Domino's kill your taste buds with their awesome tomato sauce and cheese. And if anyone's wondering, my favorite and only favorite type of pizza is cheese. :P

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »
A fight??....
you haven't been on forums long enough, have you?
hey

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 06:42:54 PM »
I'm very allergic to pizza , but my brother loves cheese pizza , whether it's from Pizza Hut or Caesar's Pizza .

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 09:52:11 PM »
I'm very allergic to pizza , but my brother loves cheese pizza , whether it's from Pizza Hut or Caesar's Pizza .

Which ingredient are you allergic to, specifically?

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 11:26:06 PM »
Thick crust and pineapples suck. I also despise Pizza Hut, Caesar's Pizza, Papa John, and Domino's. Most local pizza doesn't taste like plastic, where I live however.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 11:28:58 PM »
dominos is pretty rad for quick food. who cares if it's not top notch quality pizza
hey

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 11:31:42 PM »
dominos is pretty rad for quick food. who cares if it's not top notch quality pizza
My friends once bought a whole pizza and a pop there and hated doing that because of the price.

Freshslice is far better - instant and amazing pizza for a good price. Too bad they don't deliver but the place is easy to reach via car anyhow.:P
...does anyone even know of this place?

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 11:34:37 PM »
My friends once bought a whole pizza and a pop there and hated doing that because of the price.

Freshslice is far better - instant and amazing pizza for a good price. Too bad they don't deliver but the place is easy to reach via car anyhow.:P
...does anyone even know of this place?
a large pizza and a 2 L of coke is like $15 if you use coupons and order online.

also is it this place? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshslice_Pizza because the three closest locations are no where near me.
hey