Author Topic: What game has the most special place in your heart?  (Read 5914 times)

Offline Joseph Deitemeyer

• The Green Thunder
  • "Lorraine. My density has brought me to you."
  • us 
What game has the most special place in your heart?
« on: February 05, 2015, 03:08:03 AM »
 ^-^ For me, it HAS to be Mother. It was punishingly hard, but for some reason I'm still in love with it.  :P

CLICK PICTURES TO "LEVEL ME UP"! :D

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: What game has the most special place in your heart?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 11:47:11 AM »
Mine:

LittleBigPlanet- It was one of the games that innovated the industry and also gave Sony game of the year awards! FOR 3 TIMES!
Super Mario Land 1 and 2- My first games ever and i loved them because of the bosses!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 02:26:57 PM »
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, It was the first game I waited for and got hyped for since its announcement, and I felt so good when I finally had my hands on it early that March morning after all this time. When I experienced it, I laughed and felt its heartwarming charm.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 11:01:44 PM »
It may be odd but Sonic Mega Collection was my s*** for the GC, and my first Sonic game ever. So even though I didn't get into gaming until I got a GameCube, I still started with the classic games. Even though I now know they're all emulated games, still love it and come back to it time to time for nostalgia.

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 11:11:19 PM »
It may be odd but Sonic Mega Collection was my s*** for the GC
I'd agree that it was a pretty good game.

I think it's already known that I like wind waker, a lot. Other games I played frequently were Paper Mario TTYD and Pikmin 2.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline NathanBros

• Awesome plumber
  • br 
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 05:41:00 PM »
It may be odd but Sonic Mega Collection was my s*** for the GC, and my first Sonic game ever. So even though I didn't get into gaming until I got a GameCube, I still started with the classic games. Even though I now know they're all emulated games, still love it and come back to it time to time for nostalgia.
Have played some of them on Genesis/Mega Drive, they are really excellent games !
Checkout my Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 11:29:49 AM »
Have played some of them on Genesis/Mega Drive, they are really excellent games !

I don't own any Sega hardware, but it doesn't really matter. I have all the official re-releases on multiple platforms, and have the remakes of Sonic 1, 2, and CD.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 12:23:31 PM »
true crime: new york city

best s***ty gta ever created
hey

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 06:16:45 PM »

LMFAO I have this game for the GC and the graphics are horrendous. Draw Distance is a joke too...

I love me some Perfect Dark N64 therefore this is the game that holds a special place in my heart. Use to play it with friends and had hell of a good ass time W/O THE EXPANSION PAK. When I got the expansion pack (2007 LOL) it brought back so many memories and I had a ball with the game.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 08:43:57 PM »

LMFAO I have this game for the GC and the graphics are horrendous. Draw Distance is a joke too...
Nothing says immersion like driving through a texture-less terrain.
hey

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 08:47:02 PM »

Nothing says immersion like driving through a texture-less terrain.

After I beat the game, only thing I did was just activate the debug menu and play around with the settings.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 10:52:57 PM »
There's a lot of games that come to mind, but honestly, the one game that has a warm place in my heart more than anything has to be Crash Bandicoot, if only because it was the game that started off my childhood and still holds value to me even to this day.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 11:11:44 PM »
Last summer, I had awoken in a dirty, decrepit bathroom. In there, there were dead bodies rotting away at a snail's pace, and I had found my ankle chained up. Then the television screen turned on, and a puppet told me that he wanted to play a game. I was breathing in a deadly nerve gas, and I had ten minutes to find the antidote and escape, or I would die. The first thing I had to do was saw off my leg; it kind of hurt, but that didn't matter. The next thing I had to do though was find out the combination to the lock on the safe. I looked everywhere for clues for the numbers, but of course, nothing turned up. Then I remembered the first clue that puppet told me: the clue was on the "back of my mind". I realized that the combination was branded into the skin on my neck, so I felt the numbers and tried to get the combination going. It didn't unlock. Then I figured out that the combination was backwards, so I put it in that way, and as I opened the safe, the nerve gas stopped seeping into the room, and I finally found a syringe to inject the antidote into my arm. Of course, I had to be hospitalized anyway, what with the amputated leg and oxygen deprivation, but nonetheless, I survived the game.

And that, my friends, is the game that has the most special place in my heart.

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 07:14:09 AM »
It's EarthBound, I love this series and I can't believe I got it for Christmas. I just can't get enough of innocent kids beating up stray dogs and saving the world from aliens :-D but seriously I love this game

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 07:30:52 PM »
I foggily remember the day I got Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga from my uncle when I was 3 . The hours spent on figuring out how to press right on the D-Pad and the A button at the same time to Spin Jump , finding out how to High Jump diagonally , and realizing the Level Up bonuses could be used on other stats besides HP . I was stuck at Queen Bean for like until I turned 8 . The n00bish memories .

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager: