Author Topic: Retro Mechanics?  (Read 1081 times)

Offline StarOfTheParty

• Meeeeeeeeeh
Retro Mechanics?
« on: February 04, 2015, 03:33:49 PM »
Does anyone think Nintendo will bring back any of the past Mario Party mechanics? Like the Day and Night feature, which I think appears to be appending on the Cloud based board, do you think that's anything special?

And maybe they'll have the original for DLC or something, but I don't think that's coming. What about racing from MP:IT? Comment below on what you think!
MARIO PARTY!!!

Offline Gizmo

Re: Retro Mechanics?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 11:54:20 AM »
Hope they will bring back some of the items from past games. There was kind of a lack of items in MP9 with 5 dice and nothing more...:P.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »
Ehhh, maybe. I think for Mario Party, you will have the Normal Dice Block, 0-1 Dice Block, 1-3 Dice Block, 4-6 Dice Block, 1-10 Dice Block, Slow Dice Block, and two new ones called the Even Dice Block and the Odd Dice Block. The Odd Dice block rolls either a 1, 3, or 5, whole the Even Dice Block rolls a 2, 4, or 6. I think it is confirmed that the returning ones will be in Bowser Party, but I'm not sure. I'm glad Amiibo Party is returning old mechanics, but the boards need to be longer. Also, there SHOULD be a mode where you travel by yourself because I personally hate the car, but I like it in Bowser Party. As long as old mechanics return, I won't mind the car. For minigames, I hope it's similar to MP9 where there are several modes, like Boss Rush. Other special minigame games were really fun! I also think Time Attack will be returning because it appeared in the past 2 Mario Parties. I think the difficulty levels would be: Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Master, and a bonus one called Superstar, which is almost impossible and is absolutely perfect in minigames/party mode. In conclusion, I hope new mechanics will appear, while old mechanics return.  :D

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 06:44:57 AM »
I really hope they do but I don't see them doing it. I do miss the old mechanics like the day and night cycle, 8-players, Capsules, costumes for specific boards was a neat touch, and the old gameplay of Mario party. What if they put all the old modes into one Mario party....again I don't see that happening but I would love it :/