Author Topic: Board #4 (Bowser Board)  (Read 4717 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Board #4 (Bowser Board)
« on: January 23, 2015, 10:25:59 AM »

A little surprised we have seen the Bowser before before some of the others. Things to note: the three brick blocks challenge from the first board is here too and Whomp stands in front of the mid-tower area.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:25:38 PM by SuperZambezi »

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Board #4 (Bowser Board)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 10:47:05 AM »
All that water looks amazing! Hahahaha

It looks graphically outstanding in all seriousness though. Reminds me a lot of the past few Mario games haha.

Offline GreenStache

• Luigi, of course!
  • The Best of the Bestest Heroes from Nintendo
  • pl 
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 12:54:11 PM »
???

Underwater board?! It's bowser board! :what:

I think you must edit this post. Did you copy and paste the text from Board #3 topic?
"I'm a Luigi, number one!" - Luigi

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 01:42:00 PM »
???

Underwater board?! It's bowser board! :what:

I think you must edit this post. Did you copy and paste the text from Board #3 topic?
I think he did. Come on SZ, I can't believe you let this slip as a head admin. (No offense, by the way.)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 05:40:13 PM »
Poor SZ....

The Bowser Stage I need a video on, I understand the spaces and such and I think there will be no minibosses/bosses just roadblocks at those designed spaces

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »
lol SZ being lazy to copy/paste everything over. :P
At least it's not in space like the last few ones, I actually want to see a lava-based board for Bowser once again.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 10:28:43 PM »
Come on SZ, I can't believe you let this slip as a head admin. (No offense, by the way.)
Vip, I really hope there is a day in the distant future where you can forgive me. The weight of my crime is nearly unforgivable, and I'm ashamed for what I did.

I think there will be no minibosses/bosses just roadblocks at those designed spaces
What makes you say this?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 12:38:23 AM »
Come on SZ, I can't believe you let this slip as a head admin. (No offense, by the way.)
Vip, I really hope there is a day in the distant future where you can forgive me. The weight of my crime is nearly unforgivable, and I'm ashamed for what I did.
SZ, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I forgive you.

The Bowser Stage I need a video on, I understand the spaces and such and I think there will be no minibosses/bosses just roadblocks at those designed spaces
Hmm, but that fortress seems like there will be mini-bosses and bosses. As SZ said, why do you think there won't? The Whomp could be acting as a roadblock until you defeat the mini-boss. Also, I don't believe we have seen that Boss Space like it is in Mario Party 9.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 12:54:14 AM »
Hmm, but that fortress seems like there will be mini-bosses and bosses. As SZ said, why do you think there won't? The Whomp could be acting as a roadblock until you defeat the mini-boss. Also, I don't believe we have seen that Boss Space like it is in Mario Party 9.

I said Bowser Party mode, Mario Party mode there will be a boss but as you see there's a Whomp acting like a roadblock and it will be a good guess to think that in Bowser Party mode, there will be roadblocks for as you see, there are no minigame spaces on the board map and I think there will be Bowser MiniGames. Each minigame space was probably substituted for a Heart Gain/Loss Space for there are different spaces for each mode. In the E3 gameplay treehouse, there was the Whomp who was acting like a small roadblock and that will guess that the players need to defeat them (Might be in Boss Mode or a Timed Boss Battle) where if they fail, Bowser has a chance to catch up with them because you know there are going to be roadblocks for the game if not Bowser might not catch up with the gang especially with the -1 Dice Block spaces for Bowser if the gang lands on that space. In Mario Party though I think there will be Boss Battles but not for Bowser Party. I only find those mini-bosses (Who subsequently have enemies as roadblocks) only for roadblocks.

"The Whomp could be acting as a roadblock until you beat the mini-boss" DEFEATS the purpose as a roadblock... think about what you said and say it aloud and see if that makes sense. Once again, I said Bowser Party mode NOT MARIO PARTY MODE. I personally think its a roadblock for the gang and they must overcome it in order to get past him (The player whos the captain) or not the gang are stuck at that space, they do get infinite tries though until Bowser catches up.

Also NOTE THE POSITION of the Whomp, its in a direction where the path leads to like outside the area. I really think hes an obstacle...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:58:33 AM by Dark Boo »

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »

I said Bowser Party mode, Mario Party mode there will be a boss but as you see there's a Whomp acting like a roadblock and it will be a good guess to think that in Bowser Party mode, there will be roadblocks for as you see, there are no minigame spaces on the board map and I think there will be Bowser MiniGames. Each minigame space was probably substituted for a Heart Gain/Loss Space for there are different spaces for each mode. In the E3 gameplay treehouse, there was the Whomp who was acting like a small roadblock and that will guess that the players need to defeat them (Might be in Boss Mode or a Timed Boss Battle) where if they fail, Bowser has a chance to catch up with them because you know there are going to be roadblocks for the game if not Bowser might not catch up with the gang especially with the -1 Dice Block spaces for Bowser if the gang lands on that space. In Mario Party though I think there will be Boss Battles but not for Bowser Party. I only find those mini-bosses (Who subsequently have enemies as roadblocks) only for roadblocks.

"The Whomp could be acting as a roadblock until you beat the mini-boss" DEFEATS the purpose as a roadblock... think about what you said and say it aloud and see if that makes sense. Once again, I said Bowser Party mode NOT MARIO PARTY MODE. I personally think its a roadblock for the gang and they must overcome it in order to get past him (The player whos the captain) or not the gang are stuck at that space, they do get infinite tries though until Bowser catches up.

Also NOTE THE POSITION of the Whomp, its in a direction where the path leads to like outside the area. I really think hes an obstacle...
I really think Whomp is a Dice Block Battle like they showed in the MP10 Demo at E3. Just saying. :P
Already showed that off.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 05:09:05 PM »

I really think Whomp is a Dice Block Battle like they showed in the MP10 Demo at E3. Just saying. :P
Already showed that off.

I concur with that statement as well. Most likely that will happen.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »
In the newer Mario Parties the Bowser board is usually one of the worst in the game so it's great to see a good-looking Bowser board. It looks great!

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 10:27:52 PM »
If the final boss is a Brand New Final  "Bowser Minigame" specially designed for the board,i'll be happy!

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 09:40:22 AM »
I'm happy to see that the Bowser board here is located in a castle. In newer games it's in space, which is not bad, but I prefer a classic Bowser Castle board. :-D

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »
In MPIT,we still had a volcano  :P (But wasn't a good board anyway in my opinion...)