Author Topic: Want a rare Amiibo? Too bad. This guy bought it.  (Read 5710 times)

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
Want a rare Amiibo? Too bad. This guy bought it.
« on: January 08, 2015, 04:58:22 AM »
Edit: Link removed.

Heck, it's not even just about scalping (buying Amiibo with the intention of making money). This person seeks "vengeance" against people who "ridiculed him, insulted him" and... Wait for it. "are fans of stuff I hate". So basically he considers it a personal threat whenever god-forbid someone could possibly like a female character. *gasp*

So make sure you continue your support for the awesome characters that are Lucina, Palutena, Robin, and Zero Suit Samus and especially Rosalina, and together we can continue to make his life a misery. :p

Spoiled brat doesn't know how lucky he is.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 06:16:38 PM by Toblet »

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Re: Want a rare Amiibo? Too bad. This guy bought it.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 05:49:55 AM »
 >:( Not just as a girl, I wish I could say this jerk needs to be jailed for mass inconvenience to consumers and put to a long, slow, agonizing death for the sake of the rest of us just like the Nazis at the Nuremburg Trials (Forget, making his life miserable-Let's end it!), but at the very least, his house ransacked and an economic and online sanction where he can't ever buy anything or post anything online again, spending the rest of his life trapped in miserable cells alongside other bigoted scum ("The world would be better off without you!"-Viridi) in straight-jacket therapy, and for what? Positive female representation and art (Also, Mario is in fact indeed a resident of the Mushroom Kingdom). I'm soooooooooo uncontrollably angry right now I could explode! My day is ruined and I could spend my whole life on it! >:( ...But must end on positives, think positives*deep breath*: I just can't wait for the big giving out of the oppressed amiibo to the inhumanely treated fans who will give them a loving home outside of their boxes and purpose in life and victory for those who support rights to fantasy, anime, and most importantly women #GirlPower! :-D
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 11:20:45 AM »
Lol this is dumb af

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 02:39:43 PM »
I want to smack this guy in the back of his head with a metre stick and steal all of his Captain Falcon amiibo.
Then again, this just shows how weird and obsessed people are.

EDIT: Meant to strike that...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:31:32 PM by Luma Party »

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 02:48:52 PM »
I want to smack this guy in the back of his head with a meter stick and steal all of his Captain Falcon amiibo.
Then again, this just shows how weird and obsessed people are.
I wouldn't call that obsession, plus I recommend setting the meter stick on fire and stealing all the amiibo and giving the rest back to the stores.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 03:23:42 PM »
What a ****. (I would put the actual word that I wanted to put in there but idk if it's considered appropriate or not so meh)

Well not that it really matters much - they're just little toys. :P
You can still probably find them in stores at one point in time so it's not like this person it preventing anyone from getting them ever.

Still his reasons are hilarious. For hating certain characters and such.

In the end, he's helping Nintendo buy buying-out all the amiibo's that could have been kept in stores, right?
...might just preorder one of those amiibo's just so I have a chance to actually get it. =p

Also for those comments above uhh... wtf is wrong with you?
Sure this guy is a retard in everything he's doing (except for selling it back for profits - that's something I've honestly considered before they all got sold out here :P) but just with all this hate? Calm the **** down. (still not sure if appropriate but am still doing that) Not like you'll ever encounter this person in your life, and it's not like he's ever going to influence you with this crap. :P

Just make sure you pre-order what you want and you'll be fine. Please lower the bloodshed though.

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 03:56:31 PM »
In the end, he's helping Nintendo buy buying-out all the amiibo's that could have been kept in stores, right?
This is true. Thank you random guy that swears excessively with some sort of genetic disorder Only explanation... for helping fund Nintendo and showing who the true popular characters are, so they can receive more merchandise in the future! Huzzah!

But I'll leave these two relevant videos here anyway. Viewers of a nervous disposition and/or people who are easily offended, turn away now:
Oh mah gawd it's Ben Tetley as an adult! O_O

As someone from the UK, I have made a well informed thought out decision about what to do. And I have come to a difficult conclusion. The only thing I can say is... America, he's your problem. xD Bye!*Swiftly leaves*.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 04:02:05 PM by Toblet »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 04:52:55 PM »
Yeah, I've heard about him recently. Way to scalp them all before others get a chance to have them. And he's not really helping by funding Nintendo for all this, it's the businesses and retailers that he is helping. Retailers buy Nintendo products, Nintendo gets the money. Consumers buy Nintendo products from a retailer, retailer gets money.

Retailers have limited shelf space, so they can't always get more of a particular figure, especially with future waves coming.

That guy is just making it worse for those who really want them. As the article says in the link, even his relatives and parents are helping him scalp the figures, and then he's selling them for prices that no one wants to pay for.

Don't have any of those female fighters (Robin can be male or female, but figure will depict it as male) on pre-order aside from Sheik, and even then she's not in your list, Toblet. The big problem about Rosalina & Luma in North America, is that it's exclusive to Target.

It's sad that he's making money this way instead of working at a retailer or business.

What a ****. (I would put the actual word that I wanted to put in there but idk if it's considered appropriate or not so meh)
If that word is what I think it is in this context, then I actually used that word in a post in this board, except it's not in the same context. That word isn't even censored normally, too. Then again, that post also has a word that not everyone might want to see...XD!

I think it's best not to give that guy any attention, and plus, he made things worse for users at NeoGAF, too.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 11:13:20 AM »
>:( Not just as a girl, I wish I could say this jerk needs to be jailed for mass inconvenience to consumers and put to a long, slow, agonizing death for the sake of the rest of us just like the Nazis at the Nuremburg Trials (Forget, making his life miserable-Let's end it!), but at the very least, his house ransacked and an economic and online sanction where he can't ever buy anything or post anything online again, spending the rest of his life trapped in miserable cells alongside other bigoted scum ("The world would be better off without you!"-Viridi) in straight-jacket therapy, and for what? Positive female representation and art (Also, Mario is in fact indeed a resident of the Mushroom Kingdom). I'm soooooooooo uncontrollably angry right now I could explode! My day is ruined and I could spend my whole life on it! >:( ...But must end on positives, think positives*deep breath*: I just can't wait for the big giving out of the oppressed amiibo to the inhumanely treated fans who will give them a loving home outside of their boxes and purpose in life and victory for those who support rights to fantasy, anime, and most importantly women #GirlPower! :-D
Lol this is dumb af
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Nix

• Used Toon Link stare
  • It's super effective!
  • au 
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »
I can just imagine Iwata saying "the Rosalina amiibo sales are through the roof, we will have to manufacture twice as much of them."

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 10:42:54 PM »
And he's not really helping by funding Nintendo for all this, it's the businesses and retailers that he is helping. Retailers buy Nintendo products, Nintendo gets the money. Consumers buy Nintendo products from a retailer, retailer gets money.
I can just imagine Iwata saying "the Rosalina amiibo sales are through the roof, we will have to manufacture twice as much of them."
These two go hand-in hand for what I was talking about. :P

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 03:02:32 PM »
"why do you own 100 toy figures of a princess character?"

"because i hate her"
hey

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 03:07:25 PM »
I would honestly want nothing more than for this to happen.

Btw keep up to date with his silly antics via his Twitter account.
https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber

I so ship him and Rosalina.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 03:11:31 PM »
As for the Rosalina + Luma amiibo figures...there won't be any more in the United States...apparently. Target only got the first and only shipment, and that's all they have. No more future shipments of the figure, plus, the Rosalina + Luma figure is taken off from the Target.com sites. Oh well, who knows what will become of this particular figure in the future for United States?

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 12:11:43 PM »
That site is a propaganda site fwiw. Game dev runs it. Has used it to bash other devs. I wouldn't link to it.
Hit me up on twitter.