Author Topic: Amiibo  (Read 9932 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Amiibo
« on: November 01, 2014, 01:36:30 AM »
We apparently know that the Mario, Peach, and Yoshi figurines can be used in MP10. So no word on any characters outside the Marioverse.

I really hope they do something useful with them because right now I have next to no interest in getting one.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Amiibo
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 01:52:58 AM »
Well, the game is still quite a way from release, so it's obvious that we'll have to give it time to see what the Amiibo figurines will do for Mario Party 10. Maybe they can be used to give more health points in Bowser Party or possibly give advantages in mini-games?

I know I'll be getting a Yoshi Amiibo figure at least, so time will tell what he will do.

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 06:07:27 PM »
I bet that the amiibo will unlock something for each character, like perhaps a new trophy/minigame/costume for them! The minigame, to me, sounds the best. Perhaps we can get forsee a Yoshi, Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Wario minigame (among perhaps a Bowser one)

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 02:44:11 PM »
Love the idea that they get stages for getting an amiibo. That is the reason to buy the game and amiibo. Hope we get exclusive character figures in the shop as well.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 01:32:10 PM »

New amiibo and amiibo Party boards announced via the Japanese Mario Party 10 Website!

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 02:47:07 PM »
For MP10, I like the idea of Amiibo, but I have a feeling that the Amiibo boards are too small. :/

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Waluigiiiii

• Waluigi is God
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 01:54:19 AM »
I want amiibo Waluigi and Daisy :'(

Offline Lorenzo The Comic

• us 
amiibo
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 01:19:14 AM »
I hope they'll eventually create amiibo figures for other playable characters such as Toadette, like how Super Smash Bros. 4 will have amiibo figures based on all the playable characters.

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 07:54:10 AM »
And to add on, I would like to see Waluigi, Daisy, Toadette, and possibly a Spike amiibo. And also, I think the amiibos should do something else, like giving your mii a costume, if miis are playable. If not, then there should be bonus minigames based on that character.

Offline RobinFTW

• RWBY!
  • ca 
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 03:01:31 PM »
I think the amiibos should do something else, like giving your mii a costume, if miis are playable. If not, then there should be bonus minigames based on that character.
Well, they give you a ticket, and, with this ticket, you can win some MP points. Each amiibo (even the non-Mario ones) give you a ticket, each day, if you put them on the NFC field.

Source: http://www.nintendo-master.com/xtnews/news-39971_preview_mario_party_10__amiibo_party_notre_video_maison.htm
(Trust me, I speak French)

Here is my Sm4sh license:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 03:35:43 PM »
I think the amiibos should do something else, like giving your mii a costume, if miis are playable. If not, then there should be bonus minigames based on that character.
Well, they give you a ticket, and, with this ticket, you can win some MP points. Each amiibo (even the non-Mario ones) give you a ticket, each day, if you put them on the NFC field.

Source: http://www.nintendo-master.com/xtnews/news-39971_preview_mario_party_10__amiibo_party_notre_video_maison.htm
(Trust me, I speak French)
Wow! That's a great idea. Love the screenshots too! (I also speak decent French btw)  :P

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »
The use of amiibo in this game is great. I might get one or two. :-D

By the way, does anybody know how there are boards, for example - consisting of - 1 part from the Wario board, 1 part from the Luigi board, etc.?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 02:46:36 PM »

By the way, does anybody know how there are boards, for example - consisting of - 1 part from the Wario board, 1 part from the Luigi board, etc.?
Getting the Yoshi amiibo figure, I bet?

And yes, you can mix and match boards.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 07:04:56 AM »

But you should have more than 1 amiibo to be able to do so, right?

And actually I'm planning to get the Mario amiibo, because it's in a Mario Party 10 bundle and also because he's one of my new mains in Smash. But if I could buy 2 amiibos, they'd probably be Mario and Yoshi.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 01:02:38 PM »

But you should have more than 1 amiibo to be able to do so, right?

And actually I'm planning to get the Mario amiibo, because it's in a Mario Party 10 bundle and also because he's one of my new mains in Smash. But if I could buy 2 amiibos, they'd probably be Mario and Yoshi.
Well, you could also mix and match boards with the character tokens that you pick up while moving on the amiibo boards.