Author Topic: Yours ideas for the game!  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
Re: Yours ideas for the game!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 06:10:37 AM »
Woah nice  :P
But yeah,it's not going to happens sadly...
Also,i've been thinking... What about if the Team Mode come back! That would be great!  ^-^

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 01:08:23 AM »
I think they should do something similar to what Mario kart 8 has where you can turn off and on certain items, and other stuff,
but what would be cool is if they wanted to win all the Mario party fans they could make an option board where u could mix up the board where if u wanted The Classic Mario Party Play style you would turn on options stars and coins or you could just play with coins or just with stars.

Now if you wanted to play with the Mario Party 9 or island tour options you could turn those on and play with those styles I think Nintendo should do that and it would be a win for everybody.
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 03:27:44 AM »
The first idea sounds really great! I totally agree with!
The second won would be really good! Because even if i like the old system,im happy to see a brand new system also and i agree it would be good for everybody!
But,that would mean both of the gameplays would be simplified i think  :mute: (or we would get less content/board)