Author Topic: Online  (Read 1162 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« on: July 16, 2014, 11:18:52 AM »
Do you think Mario Party 10 will have some form of online functionality (not including Miiverse)?

I'm going to go ahead and say no. As much as I want it, the series has had four other chances for online and each time it was not implemented. It'll be a shock to me if it's in.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
Re: Online
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 11:21:39 AM »
I don't expect it personnally, but I would really hope there would be online in this game, it would be way more interesting to play with others... (especially when I have no one to play around.)
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 11:44:35 AM »
I wanted so much with MP9 and Island Tour
I sadly think it will not and will never happens  :'(

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 11:46:44 AM »
I don't think they'll add online soon.

On the bright side though, I can still use Kaillera to play Mario Party 3 Online.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »
No, which is why I haven't even considered this.
...actually, I've slightly considered it when seeing the Bowser Party, but the Mario Party threw me off again.

If only there was one more big this, like the return of the never-possibly-returning Classic Mode or some sort of online play, I'd consider then...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 01:40:47 PM »
It will most likely not happen. It didn't happen with Mario Party: Island Tour. Mario Party are meant for multiplayer for local only, not online. If there were to be online, though, at the very least, make it with friends only or with mini-games only.