Author Topic: Playable Characters  (Read 21254 times)

Offline tsvlink25

• Rosalina's Simple Luma
  • ~We're all children of the stars~
Re: Playable Characters
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2015, 12:36:01 PM »
Playable Characters

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Donkey Kong
Rosalina(Newcomer,Unlockable)
Toadette(Solo Mode COM Only)
Spike(Unlockable,Solo Mode COM Only)
Bowser(Bowser Party Only)

Wait, is this your prediction of the playable status of the characters?

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2015, 04:34:01 PM »
All characters except Bowser are playable in Mario Party, and obviously Bowser is available in Bowser a party and Amiibo Party
Amiibo Party I suppose applies to the nine characters with amiibo for now

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 09:58:28 AM »
For me, this roster is okay, but I honestly think that there should be some MAJOR changes. First of all, I would get rid of Spike. He isn't that worthy of a MP10 character in my opinion. Then, I would add Bowser Jr, Boo, Koopa, and Dry Bones. Those 4 have been in previous Mario Parties, which fans really loved, including me. Also, I'm not too happy with DK and Rosalina because their size is too big and I would think that they should have their own board, with their own amiibo. Everyone else pleases me, but I will mostly use Yoshi and Toad.  :-D

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 11:03:22 AM »
I don't think there should be enemies... Seeing Bowser trying to kill one of his enemies is really weird...

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2015, 05:22:04 PM »
I don't think there should be enemies... Seeing Bowser trying to kill one of his enemies is really weird...
Maybe he's punishing them ?

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »
Maybe he's punishing them ?
Well, I would think of it for fun, not revenge... Maybe Bowser's minions won't be playable in Bowser Party; who knows!  :-D

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • A dude who loves Yoshis!
  • ca 
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2015, 05:52:02 PM »
Gotta say It's not a bad roster, I think It's pretty good, But they lack any variants of Mario enemies to play as because we only got Spike and it's new to the series. I don't mind is inclusion but I wished for more playable enemies like Boo, I really miss Boo right now, if only he didn't get the DK space treatment. I'd say Mario Party 9 had a much better roster of characters IMO.

Offline Flopsy86

• Member of the Toadette fan club!
  • gb 
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2015, 09:55:40 AM »
This roster wins over MP9 anyday because Rosalina and Toadette being included. Not happy about the fact that Rosalina is already unlocked yet we have to unlock Toadette when she has been in 3 Mario Parties before hand as playable, twice as unlocked already and once as having to be unlocked.

Regarding enemies, glad Magikoopa is not returning. Never understood Blooper's inclusion in MP8 but Hammer Bro was a good inclusion. Like Boo and should become a permanent resident on the roster. Spike is a fresh inclusion and has been in the Mario Bros series forever so it's not like they've gone for an enemy which has only been included in more recent Mario Bros titles. Spike has arms and legs, it's not like they picked Goomba or Bullet Bill for example, it's actually a nimble enemy.

Offline AdmiralSol

• Just Average Gamer
  • Awe, It's adorable~
  • us 
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2015, 07:21:10 PM »
I like this roster for the most part, mostly because Toadette and DK are back, and Rosalina is a nice addition. I'm neither in the love or hate zone for Spike, though I'm guessing I'll warm up to him. But I feel like it's weird a bit, like why is Bowser attacking his minion! Did Spike betray Bowser? Is Spike a renegade? I feel like it would have been better if Birdo took his place in the long run...

Offline Meelow

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2015, 01:57:06 PM »
The funny thing is, they always cut my character.

Luigi - MP1-4 (Got bored of him so I switched)
Koopa Kid - MP5-6 (Got cut)
Dry Bones-  MP7-8 (Got cut)
Shy Guy - MP9 (Got cut)

If I got MP10 should I even bother with Spike? He'll likely get cut in Mario Party 11.

Offline Flopsy86

• Member of the Toadette fan club!
  • gb 
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2015, 02:21:11 PM »

If I got MP10 should I even bother with Spike? He'll likely get cut in Mario Party 11.

I'm banking on Toadette getting the boot again for MP11 also. Probably so Shy Guy or Dry Bones can return.

Offline Baby Mario 14

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2015, 03:38:45 PM »
Starters
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Unlockable
Shy Guy
Donkey Kong
Dry Bones
Hammer Bro
Koopa Kid
Boo
Rosalina (New)
Diddy Kong (New)
Paratroopa (New)
Honey Queen (New)
Bonus
Mii (Extra Party)
Bowser (Bowser Party)

Offline Baby Mario 14

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
The funny thing is, they always cut my character.

Luigi - MP1-4 (Got bored of him so I switched)
Koopa Kid - MP5-6 (Got cut)
Dry Bones-  MP7-8 (Got cut)
Shy Guy - MP9 (Got cut)

Spike will be a nice new character in Mario Party 10

Offline mario97

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2015, 08:45:37 PM »
i kinda like this roster,except spike,he seems outta place for whatever reason,at least for me.i like rosalina and its good to see toadette back,as for dk i dont care about him,but i guess lots of people do.but of course ill use most my ace daisy.for future titles i want birdo back,shes been in the series for a long time and now they are cutting her for no reason.hammer bro would also be good,as well as shy guy.

Offline johno1995

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2015, 08:08:04 PM »
If Mario Party 11's roster was a wee bit larger, I'd be a happy camper:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Rosalina
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi
Birdo
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Boo
Petey Piranha

Replace Bowser Jr. spaces with either a "Koopalings" space or a Boom Boom space. Spike was a boss in MP9 before coming playable in MP10, so maybe continue that tradition by adding a boss from MP10 as playable (like Petey! Monty Mole or Sledge Bro. might be more out-of-left-field, like Spike was, so either of those three would work imo).