Author Topic: Playable Characters  (Read 20814 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Playable Characters
« on: June 18, 2014, 01:09:36 AM »
So far we have a total of six playable characters:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Wario
Bowser (Bowser Party only)

Offline Nix

• Used Toon Link stare
  • It's super effective!
  • au 
Re: Playable Characters
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 01:55:12 AM »
The only clue to who else might be playable is Shy Guy in the background of the logo but that's a bit far-fetched, even though I hope Shy Guy is playable.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:19:11 AM »
I hope Boo is playable, like he was in Island Tour, after being absent for two Mario Parties as playable status (Mario Party DS and Mario Party 9).

Offline Eddy Charles Land

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 01:08:31 PM »
Shy guy must be playable because he is on the rollercoaster

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 01:09:24 PM »
Boo can be seen in one of the small icons in the background art - just to keep that in mind. :P Blooper is in there too. :S

Also, the Treehouse demo mentioned that Nabbit gives Bowser extra dice blocks. I don't really see that as increasing or decreasing chances of being playable.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 07:32:19 PM »
Also, the Treehouse demo mentioned that Nabbit gives Bowser extra dice blocks. I don't really see that as increasing or decreasing chances of being playable.
Or maybe it could be a kind of clue which might make it appear somewhere in the game? I think it would be interesting to see him playable though but I'm pretty sure that Nabbit might at least make an appearence in this game with this said 'clue'.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline mario97

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 11:14:23 PM »
well, obviously some characters are already in,like daisy,waluigi,probably birdo and toad and hopefully boo.dont really care about dry bones and im hoping for rosalina as a newcomer.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 11:24:43 PM »
well, obviously some characters are already in,like daisy,waluigi,probably birdo and toad and hopefully boo.dont really care about dry bones and im hoping for rosalina as a newcomer.
How do you mean that it is obvious that some characters are in when we haven't seen them? Unless you're following up from the last home-console Mario Party game, Mario Party 9, that could be true (but Boo is needed), but if following up from the last installment, Mario Party: Island Tour, then Birdo is needed.

Rosalina is possible to likely, as she's been in recent Mario games lately, such as Super Mario 3D World, Mario Golf: World Tour, and Mario Kart 8. She was in Mario Party: Island Tour, but not as a playable character.

Offline mario97

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 11:28:45 PM »
well,i mean obviously because they are always there since their first appearance on mario party and it would be very strange for nintendo to take them out.i like boo but my star player is daisy,i also like birdo and would apreciate her appearance.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 11:58:51 PM »
well,i mean obviously because they are always there since their first appearance on mario party and it would be very strange for nintendo to take them out.i like boo but my star player is daisy,i also like birdo and would apreciate her appearance.
The original six is always a given, minus Donkey Kong. Daisy and Waluigi didn't appear in Mario Party, they first appeared in Mario Party 3.

Offline OfficialGameGuy

• Your Shy Guy Enthusiast
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 07:15:29 AM »
I hope Shy Guy makes it into a playable spot this time around. But, as long as we have Daisy (why wouldn't we), I'll be completely satisfied.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 12:31:10 PM »
Waluigi, Daisy will obviously be back. I don't see them being absent from the game.
Boo, Dry Bones, would be amazing to see them back.
Blooper, Hammer Bro, I don't mind, but if absent, I don't mind either.
Birdo is okay I suppose.
Toad, Toadette better come back, love my Toad duo.
Kamek, perhaps.
Koopa Troopa & Shy Guy, yes.

Offline Mario_Comix

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 01:17:54 AM »
Besides the confirmed characters...
Daisy, Waluigi, and Toad are pretty much 100% returning.
Boo, Toadette, and Birdo all have good chances. Boo is highly popular and was reincluded after MP9 excluded him. Toadette is a major character, and Birdo did show up in MP9, after all the other character cuts.
For the other characters, I would only like to see Dry Bones return. He's very popular, and he was in MP7, before Blooper and them showed up. Also, he fits as a partner for Boo.
I think Rosalina stands a good chance of being playable, but who knows.
Please check out my Super Mario Maker stages! They can be found in the "Super Mario Maker Community Levels" thread.

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 06:37:39 PM »
Methinks there will be around 14, maybe 16 playable characters (not including Bowser)

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo (returner to mainstream games)
Toadette (returner)
Rosalina (newcomer)
Bowser Jr (newcomer to mainstream games)
Hammer Bro (returner)

Other Characters I Want To See:
-Nabbit (Newcomer)
-Mii (Newcomer)

There is also the possibility of Mii being a newcomer. Even though Nabbit is said to help out Bowser, I still feel that there could be a chance he is playable. Maybe certain characters such as Bowser Jr or Koopa Troopa would not be playable.

Offline The Super Duper Star

• I'm the Super star!
  • nl 
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 09:35:20 AM »
I Really hope Toadsworth is a character! Or Rosalina!

And Probably are Boo and Birdo playable  :)

perhaps diddy kong?