Author Topic: Pokmon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire  (Read 12514 times)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Pokmon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« on: June 11, 2014, 02:36:14 PM »
Pokmon Omega Ruby & Pokmon Alpha Sapphire

Announced by GameFreak (Wednesday, May 7, 2014)! Revisit the third-generation Hoenn in sixth-generation! Exclusive to Nintendo 3DS. Release: Friday, November 21, 2014 (Worldwide except Europe); Friday, November 28, 2014 (Europe).

More Info
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 12:49:57 AM by Yoshiman222 »

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Pokmon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 02:39:10 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBSCthYTLE&feature=youtu.be

Mega Sableye and his Rupee, that's how I will call it lol.

Revealed at Nintendo's Kids Conference at E3 today (June 11th).

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Pokmon Omgea Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »
There wasn't anything to play at E3 2014, but there was an area where you could be part of the background, plus the trailer was also there, and it was that area that SZ, Paul, me, and Tyler took the picture, with Pikachu on the Pok Ball.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 09:33:29 PM by Yoshiman222 »

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Pok�mon Omgea Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 10:12:36 PM »
"Omgea Ruby"

I'm gonna be intrigued when Rayquaza gets its Primordial form

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 10:19:15 AM »

more videos because why not Nintendo lol.

and same as H-J, I really wonder what they'll do with Rayquaza.

Offline OfficialGameGuy

• Your Shy Guy Enthusiast
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:56 AM »
One of the parts I'm most looking forward to in these remakes is the "latest trend in Dewford Town". Making the whole town dirty in a valid 3-minutes effort was very satisfying. :P

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Pok�mon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 12:32:11 PM »
Blaze Torchic is outclassed by Speed Boost Torchic which I can just breed in X and transfer. So that leaves Treecko or Mudkip for me.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 07:20:31 PM »
Super-Secret Bases are confirmed for Pokmon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Quote from: Pokmon.com
Super-Secret Bases are an awesome new way to express your creativity and join up with friends in the upcoming Pokmon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. Create a Secret Base that's all your own, including selecting and placing Decorations however you like. You can use Decorations to create tricks in your Secret Base, decide the rules for what kind of Pokmon battles are allowed there, and make it like your very own Pokmon Gym! Then get ready for other players to come and challenge you!

Using communication features, it's easy to connect with other players around the world to share your Secret Bases with one another. When you visit another player's Secret Base, that base's members will be hanging out there. You can talk to them or even battle them! If you find base owners that you like, you can scout them as one of your Secret Pals and bring them back to your own Secret Base. Once you've become Secret Pals with someone, you can continue to have Pokmon battles against them, and also have your Pal use "special skills" to support you on your adventure.

Another fun aspect of Super-Secret Bases is a capture-the-flag activity. Examine the flag beside the Secret PC in another player's Secret Base to obtain it! You can take one flag per day from each base visited. Visit lots of Secret Bases and collect lots of flags to improve your team's rank and get rewards, including increasing the skills of your Secret Pals. Flag colors will change based on a team's rank, so you can tell another team's rank at a glanceand others can tell yours!

You can share your Super-Secret Base with Trainers all over the world! Symbolize your Secret Base with a QR Code. With a QR Code, you can get the Secret Base of a particular player you've been wanting to visit.

To help you get started with Super-Secret Bases, you'll meet Secret Base Expert Aarune. Aarune and his Flygon are world travelers, bursting with excitement about the Secret Base culture in the Hoenn region. This enthusiastic adventurer will teach you all about the fun of Secret Bases during your journey.

Look forward to building your own Super-Secret Baseand visiting your friends' Super-Secret Basesin Pokmon Omega Ruby and Pokmon Alpha Sapphire, launching this November!
Source

Screens added under Tuesday, July 8, 2014 here.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 07:25:36 PM »
You stole my post Vip  :'(

Just kidding lol, but yeah.

I was really happy when I found out about it. I never got the chance to fully explore that part of the games and even if I had the chance, it wouldn't have been the best experience I guess, due to the lack of contacts back then. Now with Streetpass and QR codes and all, it seems to be an even more complete and fun feature to use. Can't wait to finally experiment it!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 08:28:17 PM »
Loved the secret bases in Sapphire when I played them before, and now being able to play through them again is just amazing, plus being able to access other secret bases a lot easier too will make things even more amazing!

...let's all make a gym together. :P

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
I already know what type of gym I'll make. At least the pokemon type I'll use haha. I have a feeling I'll love this feature.

(Also, still hoping for BF)

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 08:02:05 AM »
Sorry for double post, but, this might be really great news for some.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:13:49 AM by DJ Dylan Wow'Brien »

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Your Kalos to Hoenn Transfer List
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 01:45:07 PM »
Mega Metagross was totally expected.

Anyways, do you have a transfer list?

Here is mine:

Stevie the Eevee
Carpe Diem the Magikarp
Kinniekins the Fennekin
20 Synchronize Pokemon with different natures
20 Ditto with different natures
Speed Boost Torchic w/Blazikenite
Bank Celebi
Fancy Vivillon
Something with Compoundeyes
Something with Frisk + Thief/Covet/Trick/Switcheroo
Cute Charm Pokemon with both genders
Catcher Smeargle
Meloetta
Mega Stones for Hoenn Pokemon
Diancie
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:06:58 AM by NitoriAria »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »
all of them
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 10:40:54 PM »
Another scan:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is it me, or does Pikachu really meet the same fate that Ash did in the Mewtwo Strikes Back movie?