Author Topic: Harold Ramis 1944-2014  (Read 574 times)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Harold Ramis 1944-2014
« on: February 24, 2014, 05:26:09 PM »
I heard tonight that one of my favorite film personalities, Harold Ramis, had died early this morning. Like the best of his characters, he was a genius. Caddyshack, Animal House, Stripes, Groundhog Day, National Lampoon's Vacation, Analyze This (and That), Year One,... Ghostbusters, Ramis worked on all of them. I remember seeing a preview saying they're "remembering" him. As I waited through the commercials, I weighted the message, not wanting to take it as it was, and when they came back, I was forced to face the facts: I still can't believe he's gone. I cried; I barely even know what to do about it. An idol of mine, a lovable "nerd, a subversive, a funny man."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:36:34 PM by Luigidenne3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo: