Author Topic: (Another) Misspelling in Mario Party 1  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Tankslacno

• fi 
(Another) Misspelling in Mario Party 1
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
In Mario Party 1, after you've collected 100 stars and played every board except Eternal Star at least once, Bowser (most likely) appears in Mushroom Village. However Toad says: "Hey, it seeems like something's wrong in Mushroom Village." There is 1 e-letter in Seems-word too much.

I wouldn't have known about this misspelling, if I didn't watch WRTP's (WiiRikeToPray) Mario Party - Bowser's Magma Mountain (Rounds 16-20) video.

Here's YouTube-video, in case anyone is wondering (Misspelling comes at about 17:05 mark.)
Just a simple Traceur and Webmaster from Finland...

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
Re: (Another) Misspelling in Mario Party 1
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:09 PM »
Well now that we've caught it in a timely manner maybe they can fix it in the reprint.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 12:50:54 AM »
Well now that we've caught it in a timely manner maybe they can fix it in the reprint.

Ahhh lol. You got jokes :P!

Mario Party 1 was cumbersome with their spelling/grammar mistakes. It took them a while to realize that if you have 3 players, you're suppose to use win instead of wins!

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 07:57:49 AM »
MP1 is filled with grammar mistakes LOL Some of them I never noticed, and I definitely did not notice that "seeems" before, nice find.

Mario Party 1 was cumbersome with their spelling/grammar mistakes. It took them a while to realize that if you have 3 players, you're suppose to use win instead of wins!
I think they used wins cuz they assumed people would say it individually rather than together.
"Mario wins!"
"Luigi wins!"
"Peach wins!"

but no one said it like that. :P