Author Topic: Mario games you hate  (Read 9652 times)

Offline Gizmo

Mario games you hate
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:21:40 AM »
OK, I know we are big Mario-game fans but are there any Mario games that you can't stand? I haven't played Hotel Mario but it looks so... stupid!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:00:55 AM by Sashe2705 »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Mario games you hate
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 12:15:00 PM »
most of them
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
Any Mario Galaxy tbh, never was a fan of those and they bored me to death. Sorry to any big fan of those, but that's just how it is for me lol.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:47:56 PM »
DDR Mario makes me cringe, not a fan of any of the sport spin-offs, Sticker Star was lackluster, I don't enjoy playing Mario Kart Super Circuit, and think that's it off the top of my head.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 03:51:30 PM »
All's I know I hated Wii NSMB. Haven't even played 2, Luigi U or Wii U.
Funny enough I think the DS one is the weakest :P

I absolutely love Wii and Luigi U/NSMB U due to the multiplayer. Some of the most fun i've had playing co-op.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »
why is this in general gaming

i guess mario kart wii wasn't great. a lot of the newer games seem to be void of any substantial changes but i haven't played them, they just don't look impressive.
hey

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 07:14:47 PM »
Any Mario Galaxy tbh, never was a fan of those and they bored me to death. Sorry to any big fan of those, but that's just how it is for me lol.

Exactly this, I feel like there should not have been a second Mario Galaxy cuz both games are utterly the same.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 08:45:49 AM »

Exactly this, I feel like there should not have been a second Mario Galaxy cuz both games are utterly the same.
most Mario games are the same
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »

most Mario games are the same

This is true, but some Mario games are fun and not as boring as the galaxy sequels.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 01:13:06 PM »
The games I like less as of now are mostly the adventure-style Mario games, I can't seem to play them much lately. I do not 'hate' them as a full, but I definitely do not have a lot of fun like I used to have before with those. It's probably because that I despite playing them as a whole for now. They can't equal a Mario Kart or Mario Party to me.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline .

• us 
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 04:47:44 PM »
Hotel Mario - Duh... It looks like crap, and isn't very fun at all. Very dull and boring.
Mario Kart Wii - Lol, there isn't much wrong with this game, I'm just not good at it. I find it annoying and aggravating. ;D
Dr. Mario Games - Dull, uninteresting, not to mention I'm not good at puzzle games.
New Super Mario Bros. U - By far, my least favorite in the series. Just because it's in HD doesn't change the fact that it doesn't really deliver anything new, and is really familiar.

Offline Eddy Charles Land

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »
Super Mario sunshine because it is encouraging children to clean up.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 02:31:40 PM »

well I like that game BECAUSE of that honestly

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 04:28:32 PM »

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 12:10:10 AM »
Mario's Time Machine and Mario is Missing. Two words: They're educational.

If i'm posting here I might as well give my opinion on the games that other people mentioned.

New Super Mario Bros U: It's your regular Mario platformer. Only thing that's different that the control is different for the Gamepad, you can play it without a TV in one player, and enhanced graphics. Basically a heavily enhanced version of the original SMB.

Dr. Mario: This is also a decent game, but it depends if you like puzzles.

Super Mario Sunshine: This is a mixed opinion thing. Some people liked it, and others hated it. I happen to be one of the ones that like it. It's not as bad as much people expect.

Hotel Mario:... Oh boy. This was actually a ok game. I played it a while back and before that I watched a review of it that made it look like a decent game. here it is just in case: I am not kidding. it's not the worst Mario game ever. But not the best either. it lands in the middle for me.

Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)