Author Topic: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:28:58 PM »
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Announced by Activision. Coming to all platforms. Release: Tuesday, November 18, 2014.

More Info

Believe it or not, after the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Activision announced a new Call of Duty game for release in 2014. I'm sure it will be the same game like Call of Duty: Ghosts, with little to no changes. Just another $60 to blow off for those who crave Call of Duty.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:48:23 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Re: New Call of Duty (2014)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 10:28:20 AM »
Seriously, I haven't gotten use to COD Ghost yet... Oh well I'm not buying it so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. :P

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 02:51:35 PM »
They only make these games for cash. They don't even try to make good call of duty's anymore  >:(

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 03:05:13 PM »
Believe it or not, after the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Activision announced a new Call of Duty game for release in 2014. I'm sure it will be the same game like Call of Duty: Ghosts, with little to no changes. Just another $60 to blow off for those who crave Call of Duty.
What are you talking about? Treyarch did a lot of different stuff the last time out. Black Ops 2 had a lot of interesting things going for it (branching stories, Strikeforce missions (which sucked but at least they tried something), streaming from game, etc) with varying levels of success but you can't act like they were just releasing the same game.

Do you even play these games or are you just regurgitating other peoples opinions like you usually do? If you have a legit issue with the series then speak up (and I certainly have quite a few) but you usually just restate other peoples opinions and rarely your own.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 03:07:27 PM by Tyler Treese »
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
Is anyone really that surprised? I'll probably end up getting it like all the rest of the cod games.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
What are you talking about? Treyarch did a lot of different stuff the last time out. Black Ops 2 had a lot of interesting things going for it (branching stories, Strikeforce missions (which sucked but at least they tried something), streaming from game, etc) with varying levels of success but you can't act like they were just releasing the same game.

Do you even play these games or are you just regurgitating other peoples opinions like you usually do? If you have a legit issue with the series then speak up (and I certainly have quite a few) but you usually just restate other peoples opinions and rarely your own.
I mean that it will have the same kind of gameplay like previous Call of Duty games had. I'm not saying it's the same game in all aspects, just one thing in general it is.

I'm aware that I don't even play Call of Duty, nor do I have any interest.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »

So this was released a few weeks ago. Anyone interested?

I own the original Black Ops and I'm good with that. I'll definitely play if there is a free weekend on Steam somewhere down the line. :P

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 04:50:22 PM »
Most likely my cousin will buy it and I will play it I guess, I just hope they capitalization on the errors that was in Ghost.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
They only make these games for cash.
Boy, it is like gaming is a business or something.
Hit me up on twitter.