Author Topic: Snowball Summit  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
Snowball Summit
« on: December 02, 2013, 03:21:11 PM »
(For the record I searched and the topic was last posted way back in 2010... :P)

So what'd you think of this mini-game? I absolutely LOVED this one. I never actually threw a snowball cause it was easy to avoid, but I loved making the snowball huge and bumping it into them to see my opponents fly EXTREMELY far off. :P

I find the AI here stupid cause I see them rolling their snowballs off the mountain and they usually throw their snowballs instead or when they do bump you with one, it's a small one. I only have a small one if I want to block someone's huge snowball.

(Yay I chose a mini-game themed for Winter :P)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Re: Snowball Summit
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:29:13 PM »
Yeah! Rolling Snowballs with power is awesome! One of my favorite and best Mini-games. The Aurora lighting is also really pretty.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 06:39:20 PM »
Not reviving the topic then? Just making a new one?
Well, fine by me I guess =P

One of my favorite Mario Party 3 Minigames (Probably just because it's snowing on top of a mountain)!
...the only problem is that whenever I play this against another player, we always seem to make the timer run out. :P

I've also killed many people by rolling the snowball before - it's easy if you get them while they're making the snowball.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 09:50:54 PM »
Snowball Summit is definitely my most favorite Mini-Game from Mario Party 3, and always a easy victory for me when it pops up.

I really wish they would like bring it back for another Mario Party. :p