Author Topic: Introducing... the Nintendo 2DS!!  (Read 9999 times)

Offline Yoshidude1

• A Yoshi
  • us 
Re: Introducing... the Nintendo 2DS!!
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2013, 09:47:39 PM »
As stupid as it looks Nintendo did the right thing since it will appeal to family's with younger kids or multiple kids as it is much cheaper. It is not something I will ever be intrested since I like my 3ds  :P

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2013, 09:53:09 PM »
Just want to say I convinced my friend to get a 2DS. Along with it, he got Paper Mario: Sticker Star, TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds, and Pokemon X. He's enjoying his games so far, so I'm glad I was able to convince.

I should totally be a sales pitcher, or whatever those people are who persuade people to get stuff LOL

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2013, 11:54:38 AM »
also" the games are great! and are way better then Vita's and Iphones games xD to me anyway'
There are some pretty phenomenal Vita and iOS games. You're missing out if you just dismiss them.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »
Sea Green 2DS is confirmed in North America. Coming to coincide the Tomodachi Life release, on Friday, June 6, 2014.

Quote from: Press Release
On June 6, 2014, the Sea Green Nintendo 2DS video game system hits stores at a suggested retail price of $129.99. The portable device has a white front and back with sea green accents on the directional pad, face buttons and stylus. The new color joins the red and blue Nintendo 2DS systems that are currently available.

Offline Eddy Charles Land

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2014, 11:45:41 AM »
Why isn't the circle pad green?