Author Topic: Mario Speedwagons  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Mario Speedwagons
« on: June 04, 2013, 01:04:47 PM »
Mario Speedwagons

Type: 4-Player

Time to race on the speedway! Step on the gas when the light turns green! You can hit the gas a little before the green light for a good start. If you overdo it, you will spin out and ruin your start.

R: Accelerate

A: Shift gear

This minigame is one short minigame that tests reflexes. I like the speed in this one.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: Mario Speedwagons
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 11:20:41 PM »
Mario Speedwagons was a pretty neat mini-game, being a slight twist on Slot Car Derby/Water Whirled. Sometimes I accidentally spin out at the beginning, usually costing me the game. I find it fun, it has an okay ending to it, which reminds me of the the Snow board mini-games in the other Mario Parties.

The record in the image is extremely similar to my current record too...
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 03:08:40 PM »
Mario Speedwagons is a fine mini-game, but I sometimes overdo it like SirYoshi. I don't think I can ever time it right for a boost when starting. This mini-game can be done in just less than 10 seconds, and I'm not even sure why this mini-game still has a record.

Offline BossMario

• BossMario
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 05:16:15 PM »
If Only this minigame was longer, but honestly one of my favorites ;D
The Boss Mario >=3

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
Personally for me... It's just boring and a big pathetic  :(
It's just a race in a straight line. You just accelerate,pass the speeds and.... That's all  :mute:
Nothing really exciting (at least for me)  :what:

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »
My record is 9 seconds and 16 milliseconds. Damn it, I want under 15. I've tied it like 12 times as well. GAH.