Author Topic: Domination  (Read 1572 times)

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Domination
« on: May 25, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
Domination

Gameplay: The goal is to set up the most Whomps, which act as dominoes. Each character wields a mallet and a switch. Each time the switch is hit, a Whomp is set up. When the time is up, the character knocks over the Whomps. The character with the most Whomps knocked over wins.

Controls: Tap A as fast as you can for ten seconds

I tend to like tapping mini-games because I am a fast tapper and sometimes I can beat the CPU. Overall this is a great mini-game if you can tap buttons fast. Do you like this mini-game and can you tap fast?

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Domination
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 12:19:07 PM »
I hate this minigame due to getting tired when button mashing.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
As much as I hate button mashing mini-games, this one is decent. Only because I can actually mash the large green A button and get a score that beats the computers. One of hardest mini-games to get the mini-game present in, 100 dominoes is difficult. I did it after thousands of attempts. I get on average 80-92 Whomp dominoes.

"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 01:55:45 AM »
This mini-game is giving me a headache. I keep trying to get 100 dominoes, but it's literally impossible for me. 10 times per second for 10 seconds? I can't do that. Otherwise, this mini-game is really simple to play.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 02:59:38 PM »
It is really too hard to get the 100 whomps  :(
Thanks i could have done it but.... Not my favorite minigame by far  :mute:

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 06:11:05 AM »
Two days ago, I was going for that 100. My record was 82. Then, 85. 86. 88. 90. 92. 94. 95. Then after a few duds, 102.  ;D

Took me about 25 attempts two days ago. That 102 felt very satisfying. What are your bests?