Author Topic: Future Boss Battles  (Read 1499 times)

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Future Boss Battles
« on: May 25, 2013, 10:37:34 AM »
I would not mind seeing this return but I want a few things changed. I want to see a challenge aspect to be added, Like if a player get hits too much times they would be eliminated from the game. Of course I would like to see new bosses and maybe the koopalings can be utilize in some way. Do you want Boss Battles to make a return? Would you want anything to be added or dropped?

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Future Boss Battles
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:55:10 AM »
Add challenge aspects and none of that Bowser Jr Breakdown luck.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 11:03:26 AM »
I wouldn't mind them returning in future Mario Parties. I loved the way they were in Mario Party DS, I want to see  them to be in Story Mode. I just felt they were best that way. Mario Party 9's was okay, I thought DS's was better.

Duel, battle, and Boss are types of mini-games that I don't like to see luck mini-games in, the other types are okay.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• Iggy Koopa Lover ~ <3
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:40:32 AM »
Boss Battles were good additions to me and it would be nice to see this return because it does give a good challenge especially at the end of the boards or during story mode at some occasions. Personally, I find them good the way they were in Mario Party 9, because I find this a little easier and it's not too difficult and everyone can enjoy the boss until the end, so this is the interesting point to me and it's what makes the fun.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 03:16:00 AM »
I would like to see it return in Mario Party 3DS. In Story Mode when the player reaches the end, that player would eventually face that boss. If the player losses, he/she will be sent back to the start of the board; if the player wins however, the game is over.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio