Author Topic: Minigame Mode Options  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Minigame Mode Options
« on: May 24, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »
What do you want in a future Minigame Mode? I would like to see MP5's minigame styles return, all newly designed to fit the theme of the game. All of MP5's minigame modes were great.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Minigame Mode Options
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 06:04:14 PM »
A completely unique one that's different from all the ones we've seen so far that ends off being really fun to play.

...I doubt anything like that would come up, so mostly the Minigame Stadium for me, except with mostly bonus games everywhere! (So it fits more like a fair Mario Party (1) style) ;D

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• Iggy Koopa Lover ~ <3
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 09:38:11 PM »
I would like to see some modes from the past Mario Parties to return, especially these from Mario Party 6 and 7 in a way because I find them fun and unique for some of these, and just the "details" like the Bingo one, the Mic Mode or the Deluxe Mode (yeah the 8 player mode would be a really awesome comeback!) They are just really unique, same with the soundtracks and all, but I know that most of the minigames modes are based with the same basics, just not exactly the same atmosphere and goal at some occasions, but to me, it's what makes all the difference.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 03:20:43 AM »
I loved the Free Play style from Mario Party 9's Minigame Mode, I'm just thinking that Mario Party 3DS would have the same thing and not as boring as Mario Party DS.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio