Author Topic: Worst Bowser Board  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Worst Bowser Board
« on: May 24, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »
Which Bowser board is the least interesting for you? Mine would be Warped Orbit for its centralization on luck with the split paths and star-stealing candies.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Worst Bowser Board
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »
Bowser's Warped Orbit, enough said. Just as MQMax says, it's all about luck. Plus, in that board, I have never landed on the Lucky Space. Stealing is the point, but the problem is, you get low dice rolls there.

Offline BlueYoshi

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 07:44:41 PM »
Haven't played Mario Party 8's Bowser Board, but it's sounds awful.

I say Mario Party 9, it's pretty much another luckfest and one of the bosses is completely luck-based.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 11:38:03 PM »
I pretty much agree with Bowser's Warped Orbit, almost nothing was good about it. Bowser Station is slightly better, Slightly!

They have more luck than a normal Mario Party board.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 07:16:52 AM »
Unless Bowser's Warped Orbit was selected during the multiplayer match, single player was where my weak spot is.

And the direction of the intersections are chosen automatically and randomly... You'll never know where you're going.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio