Author Topic: Magnet Carta  (Read 876 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Magnet Carta
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:10:55 PM »
Magnet Carta

Type: 2v2

Using the magnets on the front of your car, try to grab the Coins and chest, and cart them over to your team's side.

Control Stick: Move

CPUs are stupid in this minigame.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:13:16 PM by MQMax »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Magnet Carta
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:16:15 PM »
I love this bonus mini-game. I think I once tried to get all thirty five coins before, but it was very difficult to do. Those coins really add up when in a tight spot, such as when you're about to buy a star in board play.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 08:56:22 PM »
One of my favorite coin bonus mini-games as it's quite fun. I always head for the treasure chest in the center and I usually grab it before the others. I usually get away with a massive pile of coins. When there's one last coin it's very hard to get it or even bring it to my pile, as the computers will endlessly chase me down and repeatedly push me.

It's a nice pun as well :P
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:05:28 PM »
A Mario Party 2 bonus minigame. No-one loses in this. (On one occasion, see below)

It's a race to collect the most coins. The heavier the deposit, the slower your cart will be.

I laugh when both teams have 0 coins after 30 seconds. (Because I didn't control them! :P) In Single Player, it's impossible.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio