Author Topic: Sky Pilots  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Sky Pilots
« on: May 15, 2013, 07:15:03 PM »
Sky Pilots

Type: 2v2

The player steering the plane and the player flapping the wings must cooperate to reach the finish line first!

Control Stick: Steer or Flap Wings

If the CPU steers when I'm teamed up with it then I lose.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:13:25 PM by MQMax »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Sky Pilots
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:29:04 PM »
This fun mini-game took time getting used to. I prefer steering rather than flapping the wings, as I'm more likely to lose rather than win if I'm flapping the wings. Those cannons are annoying, but provide good obstacles.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 11:14:22 PM »
This was a fun one. The cannons and Bowser Balloons provide some challenge and fun to the mini-game. I am guaranteed to lose if I'm not steering. I like flapping and I do it well, but the CPU steers terribly (regardless of difficulty).

The music is very fitting too.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
This game was fine, whenever I'm paired up with a computer though they crash into the bowser bombs.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 06:48:03 PM »
One player controls the wings, and the other controls the steering.

The player controlling the wings also controls the speed, for the best result do it slowly and fully. The other player goes through rainbow rings to maximize their speed but controls are locked in for a short time and they must avoid the cannonballs shot by floating cannons and Bowser Balloons which can push them back a bit, wasting valuable time. Whoever reaches the finish first wins, and this minigame has a record to shatter.

A great minigame, especially on a multiplayer frenzy.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio