Author Topic: Luckiest thing to happen in a game?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Wiiboy4ever

• us 
Luckiest thing to happen in a game?
« on: April 06, 2013, 09:33:10 PM »
What's some of the luckiest (or unluckiest) thing to happen to you or someone else in a Mario Party?

I was playing MP3 yesterday, on creepy cavern, in story mode, and I was right behind the boo space. I stole a star from Wario, the next turn, I got hit by a reverse mushroom, went right back to the boo space, stole another star, but someone stepped on the whomp, so it was back on the space before the boo, turned around, stole some coins from Wario again. It was pretty funny.
I like pancakes.

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Luckiest thing to happen in a game?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:09:17 AM »
I rolled high enough to steal a star from everyone in MP6.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 09:57:01 AM »
One time I was able to get more than one Reverse mushroom in Mario Party 3 on Woody Woods. I used them to of course, use Boo to pilfer stars. I stole one then landed on the Game Guy space near Boo, it was Game Guy's Lucky Seven. I suddenly rolled a number to land on the seventh step and multiplied my money tenfold! I successfully stole everyone's stars for free technically. That's the luckiest thing I can remember.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:59:33 AM by SirYoshi211 »
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Wiiboy4ever

• us 
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 07:32:49 PM »
I don't know if this is luck so much it is stupidity, but just now I was playing a team battle on MP6, egadd's garage, 3 brutal difficulty computers. A recently placed paratroopa roadblock of our enemies was placed on the space right before the star, and a few spaces ahead of the upright teloporter. My partner, toadette was the space before the roadblock, and we had a metal mushroom, SHE DIDN'T USE IT, and got switched with the opponent computer.

A brutal computer
ignored our metal mushroom
just to run right into a roadblock
and basically give the opponents a star. Major facepalm moment right there.
I like pancakes.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 07:44:46 PM »
I don't know if this is luck so much it is stupidity, but just now I was playing a team battle on MP6, egadd's garage, 3 brutal difficulty computers. A recently placed paratroopa roadblock of our enemies was placed on the space right before the star, and a few spaces ahead of the upright teloporter. My partner, toadette was the space before the roadblock, and we had a metal mushroom, SHE DIDN'T USE IT, and got switched with the opponent computer.

A brutal computer
ignored our metal mushroom
just to run right into a roadblock
and basically give the opponents a star. Major facepalm moment right there.

Hm, Sounds unlucky and a fault in the computers AI. I have seen far worse faults in the AI that caused me to earn stars and I guess you would call luck. A computer controlled Daisy purchased a Celluar Shopper at an item shop and then next turn used the item to purchase another Celluar Shopper. Wasting tens coins, she couldn't buy the star and I then got it for myself which was pretty lucky and can only happen to a computer controlled Daisy. Don't get me started about computers wasting Skeleton Keys in Mario Party 2, caused me to win a game before.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 04:51:10 PM »
I won the 1st place lottery not once, but TWICE in Koopa's Seaside Sorrie in MP4, 50 turn game, all 4 human players.