Author Topic: Return of Perspective Mode?  (Read 1469 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Return of Perspective Mode?
« on: April 05, 2013, 01:34:55 AM »
Should Perspective Mode return? If it does, should anything be changed or added?

I thought Perspective Mode was a great addition that helped freshen up some of the minigames and add a challenging twist. I would definitely like to see it return.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Return of Perspective Mode?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 01:39:31 AM »
Oh yes, it should return. Though I think all mini-games should utilize it, to make it more challenging and unique from a given perspective. It's always nice to see your favorite characters up-close.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• Iggy Koopa Lover ~ <3
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 09:47:22 AM »
I think it would be a good idea to see this mode return because I personally think it's special enough to be able to play from that perspective, that's also nice to see the character view in another way that what have I been used to and also it's somewhat challenging at some points.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »
I'd also love to see Perspective Mode return. It was very unique. I think it should return with every minigame available in Perspective Mode. But it would require split screen for multiplayer. It could just be single player mode, I wouldn't mind.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
It should return to give some challenge and to watch your favorite characters up close. It would be nice for all minigames to have this mode, even for splitscreen.

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 04:37:24 PM »
I don't really mind. I rarely played it on MP9 because it was only ten Minigames. If they did it for all Minigames, excluding ones that wouldn't work with it, then I might play it more often
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Super Mario Party

• Partying with Mario & Co. 24/7
  • Mario Party!
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »
Yes. I think it should definitely return. Would be cool on the 3DS or Wii U, with their 2 screens.