Author Topic: New Characters Discussion  (Read 9685 times)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
Re: Mario party 10 character suggestion
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 01:50:37 PM »
Maybe a Luma or R.O.B. are add ons
R.O.B. is not a Mario character.
That would make no sense.
It makes no sense for R.O.B. to be in Mario Kart DS either, yet he still got in...
Well Kart is one thing but Mario Party is completely different.

Offline SkyCrusher

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 04:17:55 PM »
1. If anything, bring back Toadette, Boo, Donkey Kong and Dry Bones. Very popular choices and even Toad got a decent partner. Koopa can be teammates with Shy Guy instead. DK is one of the original 6 and I say now is his chance to return to the game and have Funky and Dixie take his current position.

2. I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see all from MP9 return...even Kamek. Some of you may think it's crazy, but we haven't had a real villain playable character in awhile since Koopa Kid. Of course, I don't mean the normal enemies we usually face in Mario games like Koopa, Shy Guy, Boo, Hammer Bro, and Dry Bones because they ended up being playable sooner or later. I'm talking someone we don't expect to be playable at all.

3. From MP9 roster, keep everyone. Readd Toadette, Dry Bones, and Boo to the playable roster.

4. Not really. The series is always gonna add new characters. 

5. Bring Diddy Kong into the game. If DK's gonna be playable again, then Diddy should join him. Rosalina should make her debut, but as a host. Maybe in MP11-12 she can be playable. Perhaps make a new playable female character based on a rabbit? That would be interesting to see too.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 07:01:56 PM »
1. Who should we bring back and why? All characters that have diseapeared from the last Mario Parties because I don't think it's good to don't have these. I would really like Koopa Kid, Boo and Dry Bones back.
2. Who should stay and why? I would like Koopa to stay because I like playing with this character and it's one of my personnal favorites.
3. Who should go and why? None because I don't think it's good for others.
4. Should we just keep a roster from an antecedent Mario Party? Probably the 8th one would be good, but maybe with some new characters including the ones that were added on Mario Party 9.
5. Who should make a debut and why? More generic characters because I think it's good to play with some more of these. I also think some playable hosts from the older Mario Parties could be awesome; let's say Tumble. (And personally, I enjoy these more but if it's the roster from Mario Party 8 I think it's really good that way.)
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 11:12:37 PM »
I say bring back all playable characters from the previous games and no more.

Characters don't even matter much to me, just as long as Yoshi is playable, I'm fine (and he's practically guaranteed like Mario, Luigi, and Peach)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
1. Boo and Toadette; they both need attention.
2. Stay: MP6 Cast
3. Leave: Kamek
4. No
5. Petey needs a role, maybe in one of the boards

Offline AquaYoshi

• Explorer of the Oceans and Stars
  • us 
New Characters
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 06:00:07 AM »
Throughout the decades we had the veterans and then we had new characters introduced into MP3. Daisy and Walluigi were the first two new characters ever in the series. Then every Mario Party (with exclusions) introduced 1-2 new characters. So what new characters would you like to see,personally I wouldn't mind E Gadd or as most fans want Rosalina to join the party. You can post as many ideas as you want!
Thanks for reading my post! Hope you enjoy the next!

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: New Characters
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 06:21:26 AM »
Petey would be nice to have in MP10, maybe in one of the boards.

Or you can just take Skye and Saffron and make them a reality.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: New Characters
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 04:06:05 PM »
With the recent release of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon I can see E Gadd as a host or even playable character. A bigger role than a board character like in Mario Party 6. I know plenty would love to see Rosalina in a Mario Party, I wouldn't mind. Metal Mario should be added to upset fans and if he had some sort of cloning story, he wouldn't be too bad of a character. The only thing I like about him so far is his funny sounding voice. I would love to see the ghosts in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon appear on some sort of ghostly board. Along with Boos of course :kingboo:
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Linator4

• I'm Back! :D
  • us 
Next Mario Party Characters 2: New!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
I think Boomerang Bro. should make a debut.
I'm Back!

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: Next Mario Party Characters 2: New!
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2013, 04:48:59 PM »
The Koopalings should be in the next game for sure. Metal Mario should as I find his voice hilarious. Professor E Gadd should be in the next Mario Party because of his major role in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon/2. The babies, I highly doubt they will appear in a Mario Party because they would of by now and I'm not really a big fan of them.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Next Mario Party Characters 2: New!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2013, 04:49:25 PM »
Petey Piranha would be a nice addition to boards. Metal Mario and Dry Bowser, if they were to appear, should be forms, not separate characters.

Also Skye and Saffron for reality.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: New Characters Discussion
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »
SZ: We don't need three different character discussion topics so they are all merged. The fourth topic was changed to characters that are returning only. When you guys make a new topic, please check if that topic already exists. And if you make a poll, please leave the results set at zero. It's not much of a poll if you change that...

Anyway, the Mario series lacks a good variety of human characters, so I always look at characters like Rosalina before anyone else. Do you guys think there is a size limit for playable characters? I'm thinking in terms of adding characters like Petey Pirahna or something small like a Mouser.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2013, 05:19:13 PM »
Anyway, the Mario series lacks a good variety of human characters, so I always look at characters like Rosalina before anyone else. Do you guys think there is a size limit for playable characters? I'm thinking in terms of adding characters like Petey Pirahna or something small like a Mouser.
I personally don't really take the human characters into consideration much because I mostly like when the said character look more like a kind of creature or something. I am not really tempted when I do see these, so yeah I am mostly toward generics characters we most likely see most of the time that makes some games interesting, character-wise and gameplay-wise. I woudln't be that much on the games if it wouldn't be with these said characters. Basically, the main characters aren't really my favorites, these are most likely ennemies, it's intereting to play a little bit with characters who aren't always considered as "heroes".
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2013, 05:20:38 PM »
I don't think characters like Petey or a Mouser mainly because of their size. I just don't see how it would work out. They could scale Petey down as they done that before, he would work. Very small characters would have to be in a large suit or something. The smallest I've seen playable was Toad  :toad:

We are lacking in Humans a little.

Offline SkyCrusher

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 01:50:57 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if they made a new human female out of nowhere. Rosalina will most likely join if they had to pick. I'd do like to see Plum and maybe Maple from Mario Golf 64 return.