Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 337635 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #855 on: November 23, 2010, 05:50:26 PM »
Just now, for about 5 seconds, power went out in the college library, and that pretty much pissed students who were working on the computer. I have no clue how this power outage occurred.

Better hope they saved their work every 5 minutes. ^_~
Yeah, but they think they're pretty much safe or invincible, when all of of a sudden BAM! They lose some work. That's why saving every few minutes is very crucial.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 08:04:33 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #856 on: November 23, 2010, 06:16:51 PM »
Fixing up permissions for social club groups.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #857 on: November 23, 2010, 08:12:35 PM »
Finally finished my big Abortion paper. It's to be due on Thursday, December 2, 2010, but I'm going to check with the instructor to see if I really got an excellent grade on it from his viewing.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #858 on: November 23, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »
The pawn shop lost my PSP due to having a problem with their computers putting it in the wrong place. It's possibly sold, even though it was being paid for all this time. I have no idea what the hell happened, but I just got screwed out of a few hundred from what I spent on it. They said they would look for it all day and if they don't find it, they'll get me a replacement of everything I had, but it has to be from their store. Just been a horrible day for me so far. It was one of the special blue Madden PSP's. Hopefully, I'll get good news tomorrow about it. They didn't even have a blue PSP, so if they don't find it, I'll have to go with a boring black one...

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #859 on: November 25, 2010, 07:01:47 PM »
The pawn shop lost my PSP due to having a problem with their computers putting it in the wrong place. It's possibly sold, even though it was being paid for all this time. I have no idea what the hell happened, but I just got screwed out of a few hundred from what I spent on it. They said they would look for it all day and if they don't find it, they'll get me a replacement of everything I had, but it has to be from their store. Just been a horrible day for me so far. It was one of the special blue Madden PSP's. Hopefully, I'll get good news tomorrow about it. They didn't even have a blue PSP, so if they don't find it, I'll have to go with a boring black one...

Holy cow, dude. That frickin' sucks. Shouldn't these people be more careful with these things? That or they are trying to rip you off in some way. I hope all goes well, though.
Thankfully, they found it in the back. Apparently, it was mis-tagged and that caused them problems. After getting it back, they said, "...don't forget to come to us for a loan!" Douches...=P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #860 on: November 25, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »
A loan? Douches? Did something happen then, or what might happen next, Chubbo?

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #861 on: November 25, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »
^VIP, please... you know what he means. I hope... >_>

Anyway, finally got my DS charger back, played a little MPDS (and got a few new records). Will upload photographical evidence soon.

Also deciding to transcribe stuff from my CAS calc to the computer, then to here.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #862 on: November 26, 2010, 01:47:13 PM »
I woke up yesterday with the pleasant surprise of me and my siblings going to a Thanksgiving party. I was really expecting to stay home.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #863 on: November 26, 2010, 01:52:31 PM »
^VIP, please... you know what he means. I hope... >_>
LOL

Um, yesterday I enjoyed a fabulous Thanksgiving with my family members. The food was truly delicious~

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #864 on: November 26, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »
Today, I underwent surgery for the same thing I underwent surgery for in January. :U

Offline Charizard632

• I feel sorry for what I have done in the past.
« Reply #865 on: December 01, 2010, 06:18:27 AM »
One truth about me is I have a little brother that behaves about 3 times as bad as me.
Disturbance Meter: 10
Try not to turn it up to 10. I will feel really bad for myself.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #866 on: December 01, 2010, 10:45:15 PM »
Apparently my grandfather felt sick and was throwing up after his dinner meal, so my parents and my aunt took him to the hospital.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #867 on: December 02, 2010, 12:05:46 AM »
Put the Christmas Tree up. It is rather bland to look at though. But as the days near Christmas, it will look prettier! <3(hopefully)

Also hoping that our house will be covered in some Christmas lights.
LOL, we just did that too. We'll also be putting up Christmas lights outside as well, yet we have to decide whether we want colors or just white.

Offline 12socc3r45

• has had a great experience, but now must progress to a higher level
  • So awesome.
« Reply #868 on: December 03, 2010, 04:17:23 AM »
Just finished up my school concert. Also, partiers in the CBD played Ke$ha at 110 dB.
I know how to drive. Step on the gas pedal, turn with the wheel, and hit as many pedestrians as you can!
   Sig Status: Pending

Offline Muggshotter

• Nya!
« Reply #869 on: December 03, 2010, 09:50:14 AM »
Another friday, another weekend, another chance to play 'till I drop.

... yeah. I'd rather not be up on 3AM, go to sleep and wake up on 3PM. It feels like I had skipped a whole day. So... *sips some water*