Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 338663 times)

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #795 on: September 27, 2010, 01:51:09 PM »
Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
Are you retarded?

No, U?

Over 300 posts. Still nothing...

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #796 on: September 27, 2010, 02:11:20 PM »
Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
Are you retarded?
For real. How weird of them to suspend you for threatening a girl's life. What the hell is wrong with you?
rip dinosaur

Offline HyperHalcyon

« Reply #797 on: September 27, 2010, 02:14:26 PM »
Are you retarded?
For real. How weird of them to suspend you for threatening a girl's life. What the hell is wrong with you?

I know right? Nothing's wrong with me I'm just being assaulted for no reason! I got a tooth knocked out, AND my finger is broke!

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #798 on: September 27, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
rip dinosaur

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #799 on: September 27, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »
Got a new replacement for the broken laptop, so now I'll be like even more active. :)

Offline HyperHalcyon

« Reply #800 on: September 27, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #801 on: September 29, 2010, 05:13:51 PM »
Are you retarded?

I know right? Nothing's wrong with me I'm just being assaulted for no reason! I got a tooth knocked out, AND my finger is broke!
Oh yes, it's very weird.

I hope they find out what's wrong with you soon.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #802 on: September 29, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.
hey

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #803 on: September 29, 2010, 08:32:02 PM »
I thought you were being serious at first and I was like "Matt what the F*** is wrong with you?" and then I realized it was a joke. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #804 on: September 29, 2010, 10:23:59 PM »
I thought you were being serious at first and I was like "Matt what the F*** is wrong with you?" and then I realized it was a joke. :P
I knew it had to be a joke all along.

Anyway, I just played Phase 10 and Flinch with my aunt and cousin. My aunt won Phase 10, but I won Flinch.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #805 on: October 04, 2010, 09:40:34 AM »
Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.
Yeah, it's like so strange!  :-[

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #806 on: October 04, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »

I mean, geez, how'd you get in trouble for doing that? That is weird. O_O

=P

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #807 on: October 04, 2010, 05:48:40 PM »
I've been doing so much work lately. Mostly in the grammar category. =P
Now I got more big essays due by Friday, and can probably expect another one being assigned after thats done.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #808 on: October 04, 2010, 06:15:42 PM »
I've been doing so much work lately. Mostly in the grammar category. =P
Now I got more big essays due by Friday, and can probably expect another one being assigned after thats done.
Same, except not a lot of work. Little work to deal with here and there. I do have an essay to be done by Friday, as well.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #809 on: October 08, 2010, 08:47:24 PM »
My Guyanese friend just "hooked me up" with a Guyanese chick and set us up for a date or whatever at KFC. like wtf why KFC?
rip dinosaur