Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 337210 times)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #780 on: August 08, 2010, 10:53:26 AM »
I'm trying to get a blog. :P 63 posts to go!
hey

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #781 on: August 11, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »
After a boring day, I got my new Ipod touch and I'm really happy.

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
« Reply #782 on: August 12, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »
At my 200th Post. I need 50 more to get to the Buzzy Beetle Rank!

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #783 on: September 21, 2010, 06:42:30 AM »
Drank some CHOCOLATE MILK. :V

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #784 on: September 21, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »
My N64 was stolen D:< I'm so angry.

Long story...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #785 on: September 21, 2010, 04:37:11 PM »

Long story...
Please, tell us about it.

I just finished my snack - bread and cheese.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #786 on: September 21, 2010, 05:00:09 PM »

Long story...

Ok.

The N64 was the first console I played on in all my life, before that I got the SNES or NES(don't remember) but I never really played on.

So, my parents bought a House in another country were nobody lives right now. That's the House where my parents will go once we(me and my brothers) have a life apart. One of my aunt was the only one who had access to the House to see if every thing is alright. If it's not too dirty and stuff like that.

Where my parent's house is located, there are lots of guard and people living arround. But that day, I don't know what happenend that the stealer got in and stole my parent's TV, a DVD and my poor N64. That N64 just wasn't a normal console but it was the first one I ever really played on. I don't really care about the TV and DVD, but still there, it's money that was lost. So the stealer got away easily, I wonder how.
So my mom called to see if my family have news about it and I don't know if the stealer stole my games too. The games are: Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Zelda OoT, Pokemon Snap, Diddy Kong Racing and others...

The last time I saw my N64 was summer 2009, that was the year we brang it to the other country. I knew something bad was going to happen.

Now I said to my parents to not even think in bringing the GC.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #787 on: September 22, 2010, 09:23:28 AM »
I just got finished watching some advance Puyo players, damn were they good. :V

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #788 on: September 22, 2010, 12:22:59 PM »

Long story...

Ok.

The N64 was the first console I played on in all my life, before that I got the SNES or NES(don't remember) but I never really played on.

So, my parents bought a House in another country were nobody lives right now. That's the House where my parents will go once we(me and my brothers) have a life apart. One of my aunt was the only one who had access to the House to see if every thing is alright. If it's not too dirty and stuff like that.

Where my parent's house is located, there are lots of guard and people living arround. But that day, I don't know what happenend that the stealer got in and stole my parent's TV, a DVD and my poor N64. That N64 just wasn't a normal console but it was the first one I ever really played on. I don't really care about the TV and DVD, but still there, it's money that was lost. So the stealer got away easily, I wonder how.
So my mom called to see if my family have news about it and I don't know if the stealer stole my games too. The games are: Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Zelda OoT, Pokemon Snap, Diddy Kong Racing and others...

The last time I saw my N64 was summer 2009, that was the year we brang it to the other country. I knew something bad was going to happen.

Your grammar is horrible. :P

Well, right now I'm trying to get Sonic Adventure from a friend.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #789 on: September 22, 2010, 02:59:48 PM »

Long story...

Ok.

Your grammar is horrible. :P

Well, right now I'm trying to get Sonic Adventure from a friend.
I went fast. =P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #790 on: September 23, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »
After college, I went to the health fitness center on the Chip Path for exercise with my cousin and sister.

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #791 on: September 24, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »
I strangely slept all day yesterday. I never do that... so I felt uncomfortable and grouchy the remainder of the hours till today.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
« Reply #792 on: September 25, 2010, 07:46:09 AM »
Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #793 on: September 25, 2010, 11:39:57 AM »
Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
Are you retarded?
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2010, 01:46:40 PM »
Whoa, just now, power reset all around the college (not sure, I was in the library) and that pretty much pissed everyone because they lost much of the data that they were going to print out for their classes. Yikes. Luckily for me, I didn't have anything to do, I was only on here.