Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 338913 times)

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #1650 on: December 13, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »
^Since this is a freaking ANything Thread, I'd might as well comment on Kinetic's Stop Posting sig. It should now say "Start Posting". XD

Oh great I should try and make an MP board now DX

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #1651 on: December 13, 2011, 04:11:42 PM »
I just got back from the Farmer's Market and now my mom is pestering me to get in the shower.

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #1652 on: December 13, 2011, 11:05:54 PM »
Did school. Went home and saw TV. Went to band concert. Apparently, all the schools in the area, decided to do it on the same day. Sang to music in the car after leaving. Stopped by an ice cream bar and ordered chocolate chip. It was amazing. Went home, went to computer, did this.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1653 on: December 14, 2011, 06:50:01 PM »
I'm getting a headache idk why but it's getting worse I should get off soon. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
« Reply #1654 on: January 17, 2012, 04:18:35 PM »
Woo! THIS IS AWESOME

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
« Reply #1655 on: January 17, 2012, 04:22:38 PM »
My life's fun. :)
No more sig.... awwwww....

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #1656 on: January 18, 2012, 01:26:30 AM »
Went to the Australian Open yesterday (17 Jan). Had a seat in Center Court during the day and saw Djokovic and Kvitova cruise to easy wins, and Stosur failing with unstable play.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #1657 on: February 21, 2012, 07:20:56 PM »
Went to the Australian Open yesterday (17 Jan). Had a seat in Center Court during the day and saw Djokovic and Kvitova cruise to easy wins, and Stosur failing with unstable play.
That's awesome.

My plans to go to Canada this year fell through, because the dates on which we (i.e. me and my father) were going to go clashed with the dates of my exams. We were going to see the F1 Candian Grand Prix, and I'm so gutted that I can't go.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #1658 on: February 21, 2012, 07:52:57 PM »
That's awesome.

My plans to go to Canada this year fell through, because the dates on which we (i.e. me and my father) were going to go clashed with the dates of my exams. We were going to see the F1 Canadian Grand Prix, and I'm so gutted that I can't go.
That's disappointing news. When were they supposed to occur (both F1 Canadian Grand Prix and your finals)?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:03:35 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #1659 on: February 21, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »
That's awesome.

My plans to go to Canada this year fell through, because the dates on which we (i.e. me and my father) were going to go clashed with the dates of my exams. We were going to see the F1 Canadian Grand Prix, and I'm so gutted that I can't go.
That's disappointing news. When were they supposed to occur (both F1 Canadian Grand Prix and your finals?

Idk sometime in May/June

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #1660 on: February 24, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »
Getting ready for a neon party at the pool tomorrow. Found a suit of mom's that fits pretty okay, hopefully i'll be able to keep in it, considering mom's a little smaller than me...

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #1661 on: February 24, 2012, 07:10:52 PM »
SPAM!
Hooray, the weekends begun again!
I'm stuck doing nothing the entire time, though...
Hope everyone else has something they will enjoy, I'm probably going to just hang out here all day...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #1662 on: February 24, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
You can always try making new topics during that time, and having discussion. ;)

I already finished my mid-term essays and I already turned it in for English. For Arts & Media, I'm waiting until Monday for that. I still need to make another copy of it for myself, though.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #1663 on: February 24, 2012, 07:15:02 PM »
That's awesome.

That's disappointing news. When were they supposed to occur (both F1 Canadian Grand Prix and your finals?

Idk sometime in May/June
You were coming to Canada? It's a shame you have your finals on the same day... :(

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #1664 on: February 25, 2012, 08:39:41 AM »
That's awesome.

Idk sometime in May/June
You were coming to Canada? It's a shame you have your finals on the same day... :(
Yeah :/