Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 338903 times)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #1590 on: July 03, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »
Honestly being 16 years old fireworks become less and less impressive to me. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #1591 on: July 03, 2011, 10:02:12 PM »

D:

Your never too old! Fireworks are pretty spiffy things dontcha know?

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1592 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:45 PM »

D:

Your never too old! Fireworks are pretty spiffy things dontcha know?
I still go see them but like so much people light them up by the time July 4th actually comes you don't care anymore. :P Like I've only seen 2 people light up fireworks but my neighboors light up fireworks every night during the summer so all I have to do is look out the window to see them all the time.

And I'm still going to my mom's friend's house tomorrow cause he has a big load of cool fireworks. Go figure lol.
rip dinosaur

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #1593 on: July 04, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »
Went to Cars 2 with my sister, her son, and such. It was a great movie imo, some spoilers up a head. I'm just going to take the plot example from Wikipedia. :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1594 on: July 04, 2011, 12:03:48 PM »
You two had a kid? How cute. :3
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1595 on: July 04, 2011, 01:10:30 PM »
Went to Cars 2 with my sister, her son, and such. It was a great movie imo, some spoilers up a head. I'm just going to take the plot example from Wikipedia. :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There's a Movies board you know, you could've just made a topic or posted in the Last Movie Watched topic. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #1596 on: July 04, 2011, 01:12:05 PM »
It was a great movie imo

I thought Cars 2 was Pixar's worst movie so far, even worse than the first Cars. :P

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #1597 on: July 04, 2011, 01:21:05 PM »
It was a great movie imo

I thought Cars 2 was Pixar's worst movie so far, even worse than the first Cars. :P

imo
hey

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1598 on: July 04, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
Hey I liked Cars and I kinda wanna see the 2nd one. I watched the first one with my little cousin a few years ago so that might be how I end up seeing the 2nd one cause I don't care enough to download it. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Dolly

• Dolly Dear
« Reply #1599 on: July 04, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »
Cars was bad, but Cars 2 was awful. I don't know how Pixar managed to do it.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1600 on: July 05, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »
Ok it is so fricken hard to gain weight yet fat people do it with ease it pisses me off lol. Like I gotta gain 5 pounds by the end of the week and ever since my doctor appointment last month I haven't gained a thing so idk how the hell I'm gonna do that. Fat people of the forum I need to know your secrets!
rip dinosaur

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #1601 on: July 05, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »
^Lol

So yeah, yesterday night, I made another dream with a member of the forum. It was the same member.

The first time, he looked a bit like MLYW, but it wasn't MLYW and he had straight hair. I was in a bus talking with some random friends when he entered the bus. Then he sat on the bench next to mine. Me and my friends were talking about MPL.... he heard us and began talking to me. He asked who I was in the forum, I answered Spirit. Then I asked the same, and he told me: Cook...

Yesterday, in my dream, I was on facebook, and Cook had an account. He was blond and had glasses... That's all I remember lol.

I just can't believe it.... xD

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1602 on: July 05, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »
You cannot separate true love.

I might've dreamed about this place once or twice or maybe not. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Amatatomba

« Reply #1603 on: July 05, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »
Ok it is so fricken hard to gain weight yet fat people do it with ease it pisses me off lol. Like I gotta gain 5 pounds by the end of the week and ever since my doctor appointment last month I haven't gained a thing so idk how the hell I'm gonna do that. Fat people of the forum I need to know your secrets!

Carbs are probably your best bet. Unhealthy food (like fast food or junk food) might not have any affect on your weight, but it can be bad for your heart and all that. So you probably don't want to consume ridiculous amounts, especially if its not even working. Carbs (bread, pasta, etc.) will probably give you better results.

Or, you could get some of those powdered drink mixes that are meant to help you pack on mass. My boyfriend's old roommate was super skinny & was using those to help him bulk up. I know Muscle Milk makes a bunch of different ones & you can get them at GNC.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1604 on: July 05, 2011, 11:40:15 AM »
I already have one of those things from GNC and I probably just don't eat like a bunch of s*** per meal compared to other people so that might be why but why is this so hard?
rip dinosaur