Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 337033 times)

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #1365 on: March 31, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »
Everybody as of late is starting to mock my future career profession (cartoonist/animator).
That doesn't sound bad. I don't see why people would mock that. Now if you worked in fast food or that was your career, then that'd be a different story.

What kind of cartoons/animations would you make?

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #1366 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:40 AM »
I'm more of a satirist/political cartoonist, but if I was to go to animation, I would do Sci-Fi/Adventure.

So, in short, on the comics page, I would be political, and in animation, I would do science fiction.

But everybody's like "THAT'S NOT A GOOD CAREER THAT IS SILLY BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1367 on: March 31, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »
I recently went to Naples Italy for 2 weeks for Spring Break. Got back on Saturday and then picked up my 3DS which was very fun. I got my glowing Summer tan which makes me happy. :P
THANKS FOR TELLING EVERYONE :-\
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #1368 on: March 31, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »
I was playing Flinch with my cousins, and I won when I only had 1 card in my stock pile and then I flinched my cousin, thus making me win the game since my cousin had to take my card from the stock pile.

Offline Amatatomba

« Reply #1369 on: April 04, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »
My boyfriend & I have decided to go up to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. Its about a 2 hour drive from my house & although its touristy as s***, it should be really fun. We're spending Friday night there & staying most of Saturday probably. So hotel room + pool + fun stuff to do = awesome.

We're also going to try & get my sister to buy some Midas Touch to take up there. Its some beer crafted from an ancient Egyptian recipe thats supposed to be pretty good. Its like $12 for a 4 pack though, so its just to try to find out if it lives up to the hype. I'm also supposed to get her to buy Guinness but that's my boyfriend's thing, I'm really not much of a beer drinker. Or drinker in general.

Aaand I only work 6 hours on Thursday this week & don't work again until next Monday so that's awesome.

Offline Captain Hobo

• What's up
« Reply #1370 on: April 07, 2011, 05:51:40 AM »
I went over to a friends house yesterday and we lowered he's basketball goal so, we could dunk.

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #1371 on: April 07, 2011, 07:22:06 AM »
Everybody as of late is starting to mock my future career profession (cartoonist/animator).
Hire me for voice over work~

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #1372 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH MY MIND
AND IT WAS... STAAAAAAAYED ON JESUS MAKING ALPHABET ZOO

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #1373 on: April 07, 2011, 01:13:34 PM »
I'm more of a satirist/political cartoonist, but if I was to go to animation, I would do Sci-Fi/Adventure.

So, in short, on the comics page, I would be political, and in animation, I would do science fiction.

But everybody's like "THAT'S NOT A GOOD CAREER THAT IS SILLY BLAH BLAH BLAH".
That's cool, i'd be interested in seeing that.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #1374 on: April 07, 2011, 11:46:58 PM »
Awkwardest 18th birthday so far, including a mid semester test for uni, and having a blood test for immunisations. ...and waking up at 5am, though I bet I've mentioned it. xD

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #1375 on: April 15, 2011, 08:14:13 PM »
I went to a math competition yesterday and it was boring for the most part. I did hear something that was really funny though.

I was paired up with another guy from my school and we sat at a random table. Then, 2 girls from another school walked up and one of them asked" How much does a Polar Bear weigh?"
And I answered in a confused manor, "Um, I don't know."
She said, "Enough to break the- Hi, My name's Miya."

Small things like that just make me grin a bit :P

Also, On another note at a different place, after making many lame excuses, the coordinator of my recreation center realized that Aaron stole my game and she gave it back to me. I had a lot of proof against him

A) My game was stolen on Friday. His Pokemon Black file was started 2 days later (Even though he said that he got the game right when it came out just a few minutes beforehand)
B) He said that he got the game from his grandma in a package on Saturday, which is too convenient.
C)After denying it multiple times, he said he would just give me the game. The way he did it made me think that he didn't want the Coordinator to look into things with his family (Which his older brother denied seeing a package.)
D)He then said that he actually got 40 extra dollars from spare change from the Chocolate he sold for the school (A load of bull that he had "extra money"). He said that he bought his friend's DSi for that much and a Pokemon Black game "Just happened" to be in there. 
E) He also said that the game he got from his grandma was actually Pokemon Heart Gold (Which conveniently is also a game that got stolen a while back when he was there.)

I'm just glad I got my game back. It still sucks that I have to play through my HG file to get some of my Pokemon again though.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:38:39 AM by yoshi15 »

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #1376 on: April 15, 2011, 11:16:48 PM »
They busted the kid at a math competition?
rip dinosaur

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #1377 on: April 16, 2011, 06:37:56 AM »
They busted the kid at a math competition?
No, those were 2 different events. Sorry I didn't make that clear :P

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #1378 on: April 19, 2011, 06:55:28 PM »
I'm starting a new anime soon!
SOUL EATER! :D

Offline Captain Hobo

• What's up
« Reply #1379 on: April 19, 2011, 06:56:59 PM »