Author Topic: Space Suggestions  (Read 2599 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Space Suggestions
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:25:23 PM »
What kind of spaces would you like to see in the next Mario Party? What does it look like? What does it do?

Avoid making duplicate topics!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Space Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 08:31:45 PM »
Not really a new one... but how about the single-player minigame space from MP1?
I though that was a cool space to land on - requires more skill to earn coins there (or items as well if they even want to - though then that would be a mix of MP1's minigame space and MP2's item space... which actually would be awesome! ;D)

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 07:35:59 AM »
This would be crazy, but like right at the end of a board there could be a "Torture Space" where everyone puts in all their stars and all their coins in a pot and the winner of a luck minigame gets it all, like a guaranteed win. That seems too crazy to happen, but that would be really fun for me. It could look like the warp space from MP4.  :warpspace:

Offline lavalake

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 04:52:31 PM »
I would like to bring back those "Chance time" spaces. They would look the same.
There should also be a Special space where you would play a roulette to get 10 coins - 40% | 20 coins - 20% |  Item - 10% | Nothing - 30%
I basically like luck based stuff.

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 01:29:55 PM »
I would like to bring back those "Chance time" spaces. They would look the same.
NO.

Offline Mario_Comix

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 09:20:08 PM »
I remember once speculating about an Unlucky Space, was shot down for being uncreative, and later finding out it was in MP9. However, I do believe that a space (Portal Space) that teleports you to another one on the board would be quite interesting.
Please check out my Super Mario Maker stages! They can be found in the "Super Mario Maker Community Levels" thread.

Offline Chowdah

• us 
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 03:42:26 PM »
Perhaps a "swap space" that switches your place on the board with a different spot.  It should only effect you, not everybody else.
"Don't sweat the petty stuff, but don't pet the sweaty stuff"  -Grandma Smith

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »
I'd like Game Guy spaces to return with the option to gamble any number of coins you own. I would also like something similar to the reverse space. Perhaps a space that would change the board that varies on each board. Mabe a space that triggers a special one on one mingame that differs from the duel minigames with Koopa Kid or Hammer Bro. They could threaten to take a star or twenty coins if you lose. This sounds kina harsh but this space could be uncommon like Bowser Spaces.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 10:08:13 PM »
Something that is the opposite of the Bowser Space in the game. Like DK Spaces did in 5-8.

Offline ChickenLegs

• This is the way the world ends...
  • Not with a bang but a whimper.
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 03:12:42 PM »
Perhaps a "swap space" that switches your place on the board with a different spot.  It should only effect you, not everybody else.
Good idea.  I also like the idea of one where landing on the space will change the board in some way.  Rare but could be detrimental to the outcome of the board.
This has been another...pointless moment.

Offline BlueYoshi

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 04:40:09 PM »
I want Item Spaces to return.  Items should be earned, not randomly handed out for free.

Offline LuigiFan

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »
Well i wonder if maybe they can make space specially for each character, that would be strange but at the same time paranoically good