Author Topic: Yoshi's Island DS (Nintendo DS)  (Read 1127 times)

Offline charles109

• us 
Yoshi's Island DS (Nintendo DS)
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »
Did anyone played this video game recently? How was the game? Did you liked the sound and the graphics?

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Yoshi's Island DS (Nintendo DS)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 08:22:32 PM »
I last played this during the summer. I already beat the game (twice) and was last trying to get 100 points in every level.

I found the game fun, though there are some parts that are kind-of dumb (stilts, Baby Wario & Bowser being limited to a few levels, trying to fill that Museum >_<)
Still is a fun game to play, though. (I should try to get 100 points on all the levels again :P)

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »
I last played this during the summer. I already beat the game (twice) and was last trying to get 100 points in every level.

I found the game fun, though there are some parts that are kind-of dumb (stilts, Baby Wario & Bowser being limited to a few levels, trying to fill that Museum >_<)
Still is a fun game to play, though. (I should try to get 100 points on all the levels again :P)
Yeah, that Museum was stupid, how exactly were you supposed to get each thing in there, because I never filled the whole thing, even after beating it.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 11:02:54 PM »

Yeah, that Museum was stupid, how exactly were you supposed to get each thing in there, because I never filled the whole thing, even after beating it.
My guess is to just throw an egg at every enemy you find.
Has worked about 90% of the time so far, just have to find out hoe to get those other guys myself...
I plan to fill that whole museum one day... if possible :P

Offline Dreamy_Luigi

• Year of the Luigi!
  • Back with a vengeance.
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »
It was fine with me. I just dislike some of the music and the lack of gameplay mechanics from the original Yoshi's Island. Apart from that it was a decent game. I would give it an 8 out of 10 points.