Author Topic: The highest number of stars/coins that you got on a party game?  (Read 8234 times)

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• Iggy Koopa Lover ~ <3
  • ca 
The highest number of stars/coins that you got on a party game?
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:01:28 PM »
There are some games where you can got a good amount of stars during a game... What was your higest? Mine's was on Mario Party 6 on that Fair Square board where I once managed to get 54 Stars and over 300 coins after 50 turns! (It's helpful when you have coins and you always got 5 Stars at once, especially when they only cost 5 coins heh heh... also these memory hats things where I can have some, easy with 2 but with 3 I think it's harder because I can lose at times...)

Some other boards on the other Mario Parties I was able to get around 15 stars as well, but I don't remember the boards really well... but I'm pretty sure one was Windmindville from Mario Party 7 where I got all these windmills. And for coins, I remembered having maxed out on a Mario Party 3 duel long ago (these Gameguy minigames, really...) and on Mario Party 6, I already got something like 600 coins (helpful with duel modes, and the miracle spaces "at times", because I can have something negative, of course... (I remembered once having lost everything because of these other opponents hardly have any coins when I have like so much of them because of trade coins/stars...) So, what's yours?
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: The highest number of stars/coins that you got on a party game?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:50:36 PM »
Everyone's going to say 999 coins in one of the MP3 boards, I guarantee it.

My highest star count was on DK's Stone Statue in MPDS, buying somewhere over 80 stars in one go... :P
(saved all my coins for the final 5 turns, and it happened to have landed on the get stars for 5 coins ;D)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 10:57:02 PM »
999 coins in Mario Party 7 in Pyramid Park, by the use of the Mic Space.

Not sure for stars, but I remember getting 52 stars as Wario in Eternal Star. Lucky by getting a lot of coins and high rolls.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:04:28 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 10:59:28 PM »
I've done 99 Stars on DK's Stone Statue and 999 Coins on Bowser's Pinball Machine, but I don't remember the other stat nor can I recall other times I've gotten ridiculously high Star/Coin scores.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 12:41:45 AM »
Not me ::)

I think my highest was around 300 coins, I can't remember which game though. As for stars, I got 20 on DK's Stone Statue.

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 05:01:29 PM »
My highest amount of stars? Getting 170 stars in Mario Party 6 (was in Team Battle Mode). I had to take pictures. XD (Yeah I know I said this during podcast, but whatever lol)
That was the best game of Mario Party 6 I've had in my whole life and just contributed even more to why I love Mario Party 6 so much.
I'm Yoshi, and all CPUs were set to Brutal.

Spoiler: Mario Party 6 Pictures (click to show/hide)

As for coins, what Yoshiman said: 999 coins on MP3 LOL

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• Iggy Koopa Lover ~ <3
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 06:24:37 AM »
My highest amount of stars? Getting 170 stars in Mario Party 6 (was in Team Battle Mode). I had to take pictures. XD (Yeah I know I said this during podcast, but whatever lol)
That was the best game of Mario Party 6 I've had in my whole life and just contributed even more to why I love Mario Party 6 so much.
I'm Yoshi, and all CPUs were set to Brutal.
It's an impressive amount, really... I am surprised because I was hardly get more than the 54 stars I was talking before (of course, alone.) And I know I am not good with this memory game with the hats, at night. I am almost always losing my star!

And if I understand correctly what Yoshiman222 said, for this DK's Stone Statue board on Mario Party DS basically, you can buy as much stars as you want during a turn, right? Seems useful...
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 01:05:06 PM »
50 turn game, MP5. My and my friend got around 500 coins at around the 41st turn and we had 22 stars.

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 02:40:45 AM »

That's me! I got 999 coins from Game Guy of course. You can get so much coins from Game Guy on that game it's unfair. As for stars I've gotten i think 20 from DK Stone's Statue.
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 01:45:21 PM »
I've played Mario Party 3 lots of times before but I never got 999 coins in any Mario Party. The highest I got was around 800 coins in Mario Party 3 by Game Guy of course.

The highest stars is kind of hard to recall, I got 13 stars in Mario Party 3 playing Woody Woods. Boo helps alot when you got 800 coins  ;D

I got at least 30 stars playing Faire Square in Mario Party 6.

I don't consider this but I did get 50 stars playing Dk's Stone Statue in Mario Party DS. Without playing those boards where you get stars in a special way like being able to buy more than one simultaneously, I got around 13 stars.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline SkyCrusher

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 09:39:12 AM »
I've seen a CPU player getting 999 coins once in Mario Party 3. The highest number of coins I've gotten was....around 500? XD

Highest number of stars I've gotten was almost 55 in MP6 in Faire Square. I believe it was 50 turns when I did that.

Offline BlueYoshi

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
I got 999 coins on Mario Party DS.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »
I got 999 coins on Mario Party DS.
Same for me, just recently.

And 76 stars in Mario Party DS, thanks to DK's Stone Statue.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 07:45:33 AM »
Both of my results came from Mario Party DS:

My highest star count is 57 in DK's Stone Statue, remember that Bowser dropped the price to 5 coins per star and you can get as many as you want?

The highest coin count for me is 999 coins in Bowser's Pinball Machine, where I always keep winning the Wheel of Wonder (maximum 495 coins per win). But Bowser's Zero Flame is my only risk of this dropping to zero.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline ChickenLegs

• This is the way the world ends...
  • Not with a bang but a whimper.
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 10:48:59 AM »
Other than Fair Square, as said before in "General Mario Party Stories", I won 9 stars and 372 coins in Sweet Dream in a 20 turn game!  I always play 20 turns.
This has been another...pointless moment.