Author Topic: Waluigi's Island (MP3)  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
Waluigi's Island (MP3)
« on: October 01, 2012, 03:07:24 AM »
This was one of my favorite boards in Mario Party 3”

the way the board was designed, the graphics, the difficulty of the board and it's layout made the board challenging to play.

Oh” and did i mention i like seeing CPU blown up & losing all there coins. ;)

So” what did you think of Waluigi's Island” do you think it was a good board?
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Polar

• au 
Re: Waluigi's Island (MP3)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 04:23:48 AM »
This board was great, the layout of the board was cool. The action event of this board was fun to play and tat island with the constant changing spaces was cool. I even liked the area at the start that had the bomb countdown.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »
This board felt a little spacey and chopped up (I know, obviously cuz it's an Island =P), it's pretty good, I mean I generally like all of MP3's boards. I wasn't fond of the bomb thing in the middle, I'd ALWAYS get blown up because I'd be in the wrong place at the wrong time and land on the ? Space LOL

Offline Microphone_Kirby

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 10:04:22 AM »
I don't know why I consider all the Finale Boards in the N64 MP era my favorite... maybe because they're all EVIL in some form or manner.   8)

Waluigi's Island is NO exception:  The shifting space Island, the bomb trap, and the trap hole junction... I love the first two for their evilness (the third is just annoying) and the first is just unique and interesting. :D

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »
This board felt a little spacey and chopped up (I know, obviously cuz it's an Island =P), it's pretty good, I mean I generally like all of MP3's boards. I wasn't fond of the bomb thing in the middle, I'd ALWAYS get blown up because I'd be in the wrong place at the wrong time and land on the ? Space LOL
Oh that bomb thing was ridiculous, especially when trying to get an S rank on the board. But other than that I thought it was pretty fun. I also liked the design of everything being Luigi related and covered up with Waluigi related things.

Offline Zero Revolution

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 05:42:12 AM »
The board was a really cool idea, though I thought it got boring. The island with all the spaces the same space was a terrible idea, there's no variety. :P

I did like the board overall though.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 06:23:08 PM »
Waluigi's Island is one of my 2 favorite boards of this game (Other than Chilly Waters).

My favorite parts of this board are the Island of changing spaces (So awesome when it's all Chance Time spaces :P), and the Action event (Which was extremely easy to get what you want ;D).

The bomb near the start did annoy me sometimes, but was ok, none-the-less.