Author Topic: Luigi's Engine Room  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Luigi's Engine Room
« on: September 17, 2012, 11:46:49 PM »
I'm not going to lie here - this board is just plain awesome ~
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Difficulty :  :star: :star: :star:

Probably my favorite Board in the game, probably because I usually have enough money to be able to control the intersections.
The gates were a cool feature to it, as not only do you control your own path with enough money, but also the paths of your opponents.
I always preferred this board without Boo, though, since every-time you completed a lap, you also got to visit him, and it doesn't seem fair.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Luigi's Engine Room
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 11:57:33 PM »
Well, yeah, Boo is always the last thing before going back to START. It's annoying, cause of the wasted effort.

This board is pretty difficult, since with the Blue and Red Doors, it feels like a maze. Makes sense for a 3-Star rating. Basically, you have to think ahead of where you plan to go, because if you can't, you might end up in trouble. Be sure to have a Plan B route if Plan A route fails.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 05:22:08 AM »
The blue and red doors make it so you have to plan ahead, or you can sabotage others paying like 20 coins or something to change the form of the gates. Beside that, I still like the board, the looks, and the feel are nice to it.

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
This board map looks hard to me. The blue and red doors move every time you take a turn and it can be difficult to get a Star in some places on the map. I like the music and the look of the board.

Offline Zero Revolution

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 03:57:08 PM »
Oh, definitely one of my favorite boards in the original. I really like the gate thing, and just the atmosphere. The warp pipes were cool too I guess. :P

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 02:51:03 AM »
Man, this board was awesome” i liked how the pipes were all spread out and stuff, and the music is such a masterpiece.

Always” leave it to “Luigi” to make a great game or make the board better. ;)
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.