Author Topic: Sonic Shuffle HD  (Read 1290 times)

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
Sonic Shuffle HD
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »
Like SEGA's other HD games, but this time Sonic Shuffle. Also as an extra gift adding in Tikal, Chaos, Rouge, and Shadow as extra player characters to keep with the Adventure theme, but also expand the roster a bit.  Since the origional only had 8 characters. Also the option to make NiGHTS replace the host instead of her being a cameo on christmas.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:27:37 PM by ★Plum★ »

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: Sonic Shuffle HD
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:29:16 PM »
They need to do alot of editing
Getting rid of the absolute broken computers mind and replacing it with the proper mindset
Then explaining mini-games better and updating alot of crap
After they do that, they can add more chars and make it HD and more 3D like

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:32:28 PM »
They need to do alot of editing
Getting rid of the absolute broken computers mind and replacing it with the proper mindset
Then explaining mini-games better and updating alot of crap
After they do that, they can add more chars and make it HD and more 3D like

The AI was horrid. :S I feel like Shuffle is a great game it's just all it's damn bugs holding it back.

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 01:01:43 AM »
Change AI.
That is the absolute thing they need to do. :P
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 05:28:38 AM »
No no no, let's not ruin the game and add more stupid characters like Shadow and Tikal... Keep the roster the same. Unless they were making a new installment in the series (I'd be perfect accepting of like Rouge, Omega, Cream, etc), I don't want to see a bunch of characters adding in if this is just a remake/HD version, especially since that would be a waste since they have a lot more important things to fix than adding characters.

Sonic Shuffle IS a great game, I love playing it, it's always so much fun and very strategic with more focus going to the board rather than Mini-Games. If they were to update this game (or the likes), they would definitely need to fix a couple of things, Sonic Shuffle is great, but just like any other, it has it's flaws. AI needs an update, the perfect AI with it's cheating methods are REALLY REALLY unfair at times, that needs a update to make the AI fair. Mini-Games need to be explained better and actually make sense instead of something silly like, "Let's find Eggman!!" that doesn't explain HOW we find him. Last thing I can think of, the loading times definitely needs fixing, I don't like waiting like 8 seconds for a Mini-Game or Battle to start and to end, it's really annoying and makes things longer than it should.

Other than AI fixing, Mini-Games explained better, I can't really think of anything else that needs fixing, cuz those 3 are the only qualities bringing Sonic Shuffle back for me (that I can think of now), but yeah. I still love the game and all it's good juicyness. :D